Wrong forum, dont care Topic

I didn't say Aikman was "special", but to rate Colin Kaepernick above a 3-time SB winning QB of a dominant team kinda makes the "rating system" dubious...
2/10/2017 8:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
We clearly disagree about Aikman's level as a quarterback. One of the key qualities of a quarterback is LEADERSHIP. Aikman did a masterful job of managing the egos and ball distribution for an elite offense, as well as throwing the ball downfield when necessary. I hated the Cowboys as much as anyone during that time frame, but comparing him to Alex Smith is just plain wrong. I've mentioned before that Aikman threw the tightest, most accurate spirals I've ever seen.

I would take Aikman above Favre every day and twice on Sunday. Considering Aikman is in the Hall of Fame, and Alex won't get near it without a ticket, I think your comparison there is way off base as well.

2/11/2017 2:15 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Wrong forum, dont care Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.