Draft pick question Topic

Ok so in two worlds I play in my top draft picks are yet to sign with me. The response is "Player blah blah is happy with your offer but wants to consider playing college football." I am assume that means I should just wait and not throw more money at them? Is this correct or should I bump up the offer to secure them? Thanks for the help.
2/6/2017 12:21 PM
Wait. Throwing more money at them does nothing.
2/6/2017 12:27 PM
Thanks MikeT
2/6/2017 2:21 PM
And if they decline (different from increasing their demand), offer them the same deal. I've had to offer a guy the same contract 4x before he agreed to sign. This means saving the initial email from them in your inbox.
2/7/2017 5:10 PM
Posted by brianplath on 2/7/2017 5:10:00 PM (view original):
And if they decline (different from increasing their demand), offer them the same deal. I've had to offer a guy the same contract 4x before he agreed to sign. This means saving the initial email from them in your inbox.
YEP. Save those e-mails; if the player declines they'll contain your only link to reopen negotiations.

2/7/2017 5:38 PM
Draft pick question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.