Yo.

My people!

I applied for a job at Texas State (BigSky) but was denied.

It's one division up. It says I am qualified. No one else applied. I have A+, A+ loyalty and rep. Good history.

What's up? Is this normal?

I'm not a veteran of changing jobs.
2/7/2017 2:37 PM
Had it happen to me last season in Wilkinson. Applied at Utah, got denied even though it said I was qualified.
2/7/2017 2:45 PM
You guys must have skeletons in your closet. Maybe you bet against your team ? or you date your players ? (just fooling around; don't take offense)
2/7/2017 2:55 PM
Doesn't sound right.. I would submit a ticket. Never had that happen as long as I was qualified and nobody else took the job.
2/7/2017 3:51 PM
I've seen it happen before. If you send a ticket their reply should say something like "even know you were qualified for the job each school has different requirements and you didn't meet their criteria."
2/7/2017 4:20 PM
017 3:22 PM Customer Support
Hi Joseph,

You are not quite qualified for this job based on Success. It is VERY close, but not quite to their minimum requirement for you to be hired.

Thank you.
2/7/2017 5:32 PM
Shouldnt it say "not qualified" then? Instead of "qualified".. but
2/7/2017 7:24 PM
Yeah, that's very confusing. Something that should be fixed.
2/7/2017 7:59 PM
Did you guys coach at Baylor?
2/7/2017 8:56 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 2/7/2017 5:32:00 PM (view original):
017 3:22 PM Customer Support
Hi Joseph,

You are not quite qualified for this job based on Success. It is VERY close, but not quite to their minimum requirement for you to be hired.

Thank you.
They should add the same note they have in the HD jobs screen where the Qualified / Lateral / Etc. column is from an "outsider perspective and may not take into account everything the schools is considering." As it stands this looks like a bug, even though it's not.
2/9/2017 1:10 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.