Question about starting a theme league Topic

What setting do I use, or not use so I can realign randomly several times? Only problem I've had setting up a league. If an owner has 2 teams, I want the ability to switch one to the other league by realigning a couple extra times.
2/8/2017 6:52 PM
Posted by tj01536 on 2/8/2017 6:52:00 PM (view original):
What setting do I use, or not use so I can realign randomly several times? Only problem I've had setting up a league. If an owner has 2 teams, I want the ability to switch one to the other league by realigning a couple extra times.
Send a ticket, have admin realign the league so he/she's teams are in opposite leagues.
2/8/2017 7:48 PM
In the Theme League Wizard, in Step 8, you'll see two settings:

Randomly Align League:

Verify Teams Before Scheduling:

Click NO for the first and YES for the second.

When the league's full, it won't generate a schedule automatically -- it'll wait for you to verify that you're all set. Prior to that, you can align the league how you see fit.
2/8/2017 8:36 PM
Thank you guys. I knew there was something I was missing there...
2/8/2017 11:07 PM
Question about starting a theme league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.