formula builder anybody? Topic

So, my last guy signed in the Riley draft.

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerRatings.aspx?pid=8468940

doesn't look great right now. My scouts had him at 20 points higher in contact, VsL and eye. I figured if he got to 50 contact, 70 left, 70 eye and 90 something for power he would be a good bench piece as a pinch hitter. Now he is probably someone that will hit 60 bombs a year in the minors but never get past AAA.
2/17/2017 4:46 PM
Posted by hockey1984 on 2/17/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
So, my last guy signed in the Riley draft.

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerRatings.aspx?pid=8468940

doesn't look great right now. My scouts had him at 20 points higher in contact, VsL and eye. I figured if he got to 50 contact, 70 left, 70 eye and 90 something for power he would be a good bench piece as a pinch hitter. Now he is probably someone that will hit 60 bombs a year in the minors but never get past AAA.
Never seen a 0 vR before. Ouch.
2/17/2017 6:38 PM
Bump for Wally.
4/18/2017 12:43 PM
Forgot to post my other draft using hockey's method. I think it was a better outcome this time around.
Player Profile: Eury Pizzaro
Player Profile: Bernard Washington
Player Profile: Drake Wuertz
Player Profile: Vic Park
Player Profile: Harold Booth
4/18/2017 1:38 PM
Posted by donaldjl on 4/18/2017 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Forgot to post my other draft using hockey's method. I think it was a better outcome this time around.
Player Profile: Eury Pizzaro
Player Profile: Bernard Washington
Player Profile: Drake Wuertz
Player Profile: Vic Park
Player Profile: Harold Booth
I'm not sold on Pizarro. The pitching you picked up looks promising.
4/18/2017 3:02 PM
Took over a team in Shoeless Joe/Duff and could only get $8M in HS/$0 college. Ran the formula builder and got crap. But Player Profile: Dummy Sheridan fell to me in rd 13. Decent defensive numbers to start with?
4/18/2017 6:52 PM
◂ Prev 123
formula builder anybody? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.