Less HS prospects VS College? Topic

Posted by frankum on 2/27/2017 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by brianplath on 2/27/2017 9:19:00 AM (view original):
My observations running 20M/20M:

Looking back at my old draft boards, the top of the drafts have tended to be 50/50 talent wise (maybe slightly favoring HS). Can't speak to depth as I only look at the top 50 or so. My scouts tend to miss about 3-4 guys drafted in the first round, so seeing 90% of the pool is nice. I haven't really paid attention to sign-ability since guys seem to sign if offered a contract enough times (but could be more of an issue if your budget is tight).

The downside to running 20/20 is I have to run 0 Med so I've passed on a number of elite guys due to low health ratings.
What do you mean sign if offered a contract enough times?
You can re-offer a rejected contract, and sometimes the player will accept it the second (or third, or fourth, etc) time.
2/27/2017 11:14 AM
Yep, keep your prospect negotiation emails. Only way to get back to prospect negotiations after your offer gets rejected.
2/27/2017 4:56 PM
◂ Prev 12
Less HS prospects VS College? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.