Jersey has room for a few new owners! Topic

Jersey has six openings and will fill soon! Get in touch w me for the password- Its a very stable world with great owners. No stupid trades, tanking or screwed up minor leagues - and good banter from the friendly owners...
2/10/2017 8:56 AM
Let's go! We need the dues!
2/10/2017 4:21 PM
We're down to five openings now. One or two teams that can contend right away, one or two that are mid-pack, one or two teams that need rebuilding. Something for everyone in Jersey League.
2/10/2017 5:20 PM
One of the top HBD leagues. Many long time owners and the championship moves around. Fun and lively posts and excellent stewardship. It's the real deal for seasoned owners or new guys just starting. The group always helps new players. Jump in, you won't regret it.
2/10/2017 6:34 PM
Not far to go, join a great league today
2/10/2017 9:41 PM
If you're looking for a ready made contender check out the former San Jose franchise in the NL West. They were 81-81 last season, finishing second in their division, but the season before that they were 95-67 and won their division. They have not finished below second in the NL West for the past 14 seasons and are talented enough to be a post season team again this season with proper management.
2/11/2017 5:36 AM
This is a great league and I hope you'll join us. I'm going to be starting my 36th season in the league! It has always been well-balanced, we rarely have abandoned teams. There are a lot of long-time owners. The most recent champ in Season 37 was an original owner! We have some nice banter on the chat but never anything nasty. Very easy going and competitive league.
2/11/2017 10:48 AM
Gotta love a world named Jersey.
2/11/2017 2:41 PM
Come join our Merrie Bande.
2/12/2017 5:21 AM
Governor Christie endorses the Jersey League....
2/12/2017 10:19 AM
Have a look at the former Colorado Springs franchise in the AL West. 89-73 last season, only five games out of a division championship, and ready to contend again this season. A perfect set-up for those looking for a ready made club.
2/12/2017 2:51 PM
Great league, solid group of owners and some interesting chat.
2/12/2017 11:10 PM
Jersey League will convert to a public world on Thursday, 2/16/17. If you prefer playing in a private world -- a good, competitive, long lived private world (S38) with an experienced, non-squirrely commissioner who lets us play -- five of you please sign up by Thursday.
2/13/2017 10:18 AM
This was my first hardball dynasty league 6 seasons ago and got me hooked. Great people and very well run and competitive league. There are some very healthy clubs still available if you jump in quick.
2/13/2017 10:20 PM
Bump a bump a bump, bump city. TOP
2/14/2017 1:39 AM
12 Next ▸
Jersey has room for a few new owners! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.