Does anyone want to hear my story? Topic

Well i'll be damned. I said it in our world chat & in sitemails to tigerpark that i thought they were the same guy but i couldnt prove it. Thanks for the effort BK. Was a shame to bow out like i did but i knew it was happening, i just did.
2/10/2017 1:01 PM
Wow.

This is actually the very reason while I'll support coaches who go public about having multiple ID's. If one goes public about such, and puts it out there they just want to have fun, they aren't the ones cheating. The coaches who are quiet and operate behind curtains are the ones to watch for.

Great job doing the hard work bk. It's unfortunate that WIS can't get a hold of this. However, what's even more unfortunate is that someone lives such a lowly life that they have to cheat to find enjoyment in a fun little game. Pathetic.
2/10/2017 1:30 PM
If the aux account was really formed solely to fly a short distance away from the main account at all times, naming the aux "a kite" was a bold choice.
2/10/2017 1:33 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 2/10/2017 1:33:00 PM (view original):
If the aux account was really formed solely to fly a short distance away from the main account at all times, naming the aux "a kite" was a bold choice.
WOW right on
2/10/2017 1:35 PM
Here's something else to add:

Akite's first of five total posts. He's been around since 2009

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?ForumID=47&TopicID=496411&ThreadID=11031370#l_11031370

Has anyone seen the crop Michigan is bringing in? They scooped up the #1 and #2 Wr's, #1 and #2 OL, and #1 Te. Not to mention, every other recruit seems to be 4 Star athletes. I have never seen a recruit class as good as this before!

The guy has been around since 2009 and that's his first post, from last year.
2/10/2017 1:36 PM
Wow he was really trying to be noticed after a while. Poor guy.
2/10/2017 1:42 PM
Good find CJ... This guy has some serious "check me out" issues.
2/10/2017 1:43 PM
◂ Prev 123
Does anyone want to hear my story? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.