Anyone in Wilkinson D1AA Topic

I'm still shocked every time I get an email from coaches after the first recruiting cycle trying to split recruits we're both on. I've never even responded to them to tell them they're douchebags, but just make a mental note that they must be colluding in all worlds like that. To be clear, I'm making a distinction between trying to split recruits (collusion IMO), and messages where people basically "declare" who they are going after hard after we're both on them (not collusion, just dumb IMO).

Some of the guys have very dominant teams in worlds, makes it a lot easier to understand how they got them if they always avoid the random mid-level battles that are a drain on resources.
2/11/2017 12:23 AM
◂ Prev 12
Anyone in Wilkinson D1AA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.