How Important Is Depth? Topic

I thought the stamina of a player directly affected his performance? Like an OL rated at an 80 would perform at a 60 if you let them play until they're fatigue/freshness level goes down to 75%.

Geez I use such outdated info and strategy from when I played back around S48. No wonder I can't keep up..
2/11/2017 5:54 PM
Posted by bigkeithdog on 2/11/2017 5:54:00 PM (view original):
I thought the stamina of a player directly affected his performance? Like an OL rated at an 80 would perform at a 60 if you let them play until they're fatigue/freshness level goes down to 75%.

Geez I use such outdated info and strategy from when I played back around S48. No wonder I can't keep up..
Honestly I don't think anyone knows for sure. I'm of the opinion that stamina does have an effect but it's small.
2/11/2017 6:08 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 2/11/2017 1:03:00 PM (view original):
Depth doesn't matter, it's how you wiggle your worm.
true, but like my buddy at work says, "I can fill the sides of the tuna can but I can't reach the end."
2/13/2017 3:34 PM
◂ Prev 12
How Important Is Depth? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.