Mountain West in Crum - 1 opening left! Topic

The Mountain West in Crum is becoming a super conference and we have two openings as of now. If Kergorator renews at Denver we have one opening. KHook is joining us already at Utah, so the opening is Texas Southern. Between our 11 coaches, if Kergorator returns, we have a combined record of 51,401 - 27,516 and 34 National Championships. If Kergorator does not return, the 10 coaches still have over 50,000 wins, so it's a pretty elite group. 8 of the 10 coaches have over 3,000 wins and the least number of any coach is 1281 (That was Kergorator). The conference was 4th in conference RPI last year and has a B- prestige. It has an active chat board and does not have any trolls LOL. Hope someone will join us and make the conference full. Texas Southern is a good school to recruit from because Texas is such a recruit rich area. It has a C prestige and went 17-12 last year. Denver already has two good recruits signed for the coming year.
2/12/2017 10:40 AM (edited)
Looks like two openings as of this moment. Let's see if we can fill it up and become the dominant conference in Crum.
2/12/2017 10:41 AM
So, I applied for the Denver job. It says the jobs process ended 2/14 @ 11:59pm, but my application is still "pending." It also says I can reserve a team for next season if I would like. Not sure if that means I was rejected (though I never got the usual rejection email) or if the jobs process in Crum is stuck.
2/15/2017 8:29 AM
That is a shame darnoc, we would love to have you in Denver.
2/15/2017 2:06 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 2/15/2017 8:29:00 AM (view original):
So, I applied for the Denver job. It says the jobs process ended 2/14 @ 11:59pm, but my application is still "pending." It also says I can reserve a team for next season if I would like. Not sure if that means I was rejected (though I never got the usual rejection email) or if the jobs process in Crum is stuck.
Maybe you could send a ticket and they'd let you in.
2/15/2017 2:52 PM
I wonder if you might still get that one since you were applying as a new coach signup as opposed to a jobs change? New Coach sign up is still coming, so you may get it. Please let us know. We have a coach for Utah that has not shown up yet on the coach list because they signed up in the off season. That would be awesome if you can get in. Please send them a ticket. That would give us 11 really good coaches, with only Texas Southern to fill.
2/15/2017 2:55 PM
I actually sent a ticket this morning. Without being in the world I can't see the exact timeline for new coaches/jobs changes. But the verbiage on the job app screen is definitely confusing.
2/15/2017 4:00 PM
New coach signups start on Saturday. Hopefully you will get in then. Seems like you would. Maybe one more new coach will sneak in at Texas Southern and we will be full.
2/15/2017 8:42 PM
One spot left now - Texas Southern. drank made it. Hope someone jumps in today or tomorrow. This is becoming a great conference!
2/18/2017 10:10 AM
Between the 11 coaches we have now, there are 53,000 combined wins and 40 national championships.
2/18/2017 11:30 AM
It's a good group. Hope everyone sticks it out, would love to see the Mountain West as the top conference in D1
2/18/2017 11:31 AM
Mountain West in Crum - 1 opening left! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.