Open dialogue with Tigerpark (cont) Topic

Between that ineffective response and a new one in Rockne (check out the PAC10), I think I'm out as well.
2/17/2017 10:17 AM
No, with WIS making it clear that cheating is condoned its over for me. One team will be done tonight. Navy will be done in about 10 days. My Wilkinson team which I co-coach with caesari will be done at the end of the season, timberdrive. That leaves running out my credits at Minnesota in Rockne, which will take another 3-4 more seasons. I have decided to not just abandon the seasons that I paid for. 8 plus years of playing this and the straw that breaks the camels back is WIS allowing cheating as a strategy.
2/17/2017 10:33 AM
Posted by hypnotoad on 2/17/2017 10:17:00 AM (view original):
Between that ineffective response and a new one in Rockne (check out the PAC10), I think I'm out as well.
Someone post the details. Not many coaches have a team there.
2/17/2017 10:40 AM
Posted by truedevil33 on 2/17/2017 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hypnotoad on 2/17/2017 10:17:00 AM (view original):
Someone post the details. Not many coaches have a team there.
Check out the "Cusumano usernames" topic in the forum. User busted a couple of years , comes back in with the alias in the *same conference*,
WiS say they are not the same person.

Even if that's correct, with their previous history this shouldn't be happening.

2/17/2017 10:47 AM
What is the over/under on the amount of months before the people quitting in disgust return?
2/17/2017 10:59 AM
If you were going to cheat, why would you create two names so close together?
2/17/2017 11:42 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/17/2017 11:42:00 AM (view original):
If you were going to cheat, why would you create two names so close together?
I have sjurat & sjurat1...pretty clever huh?
2/17/2017 11:55 AM
I would have never guessed :-)
2/17/2017 12:02 PM
With so many threads popping up about collusion / cheating, I will offer my two cents.

WHY I FEEL LOUSY ABOUT THIS SITUATION
An essay penned by His Holiness the Dalai Lama in Haiku format.

Cheaters. Liars all. / Savaging a game I love. / Destroying my soul.
All cheaters should die / What kind of people are you / Validate your life?
Tigerpark alone? / There is never one cockroach. / Happiness destroyed.
Customer Service / Inept. Flunkies dumb as bricks. / Sirens on the rocks.
Keeping my money / Enjoy great whiskey instead / Fox Sports sucks dog balls.
Can not speak with Wife / need a fun better hobby / This game is not it.
Will miss all of you / CJ, Chetty and awags / Liars destroy soul.

Namaste.

His Holiness the Dalai Lama

2/17/2017 12:04 PM
Dalailma12...you have touched my soul. Thank you.
2/17/2017 1:15 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 2/14/2017 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by esf0242 on 2/14/2017 5:10:00 PM (view original):
2/14/2017 7:59 AM Customer Support
Hi Eric,

Thanks for sending in the ticket, we will respond to this after we are done reviewing the whole situation.

Unfortunately, we cannot review old Site Mails, but we can say that these agreements seem to be accepted in some worlds/conferences in a few DI worlds. Each world is different. This is not something that we see as a severe violation, though, by definition, it could be considered a violation, but as long as there is no direct attempt to sabotage or collude against a specific owner, we don't typically see any issues with this practice.

Again, we'll reply again after we review some additional information. Thank you.
We've been told for YEARS that "list sharing" or agreements to "divide up" recruits was SPECIFICALLY a violation of collusion rules. Now, it's not that big a deal? No issues with the practice?

THIS makes me angry enough to walk away.
Seriously. This is bullshit. I could care less whether it's "collusion" or not.
2/17/2017 7:25 PM
Posted by jibe717 on 2/17/2017 10:33:00 AM (view original):
No, with WIS making it clear that cheating is condoned its over for me. One team will be done tonight. Navy will be done in about 10 days. My Wilkinson team which I co-coach with caesari will be done at the end of the season, timberdrive. That leaves running out my credits at Minnesota in Rockne, which will take another 3-4 more seasons. I have decided to not just abandon the seasons that I paid for. 8 plus years of playing this and the straw that breaks the camels back is WIS allowing cheating as a strategy.
I understand this sentiment, but have you been under the impression that WIS has been policing this??? Obviously not.
2/17/2017 8:34 PM
As Curly Bill from the movie Tombstone says .....

Well ....bye
2/17/2017 9:08 PM
LOL, I have to agree with a comment from the other post about this. These two, or one, or whatever.....how pathetic can you be, to be this big of a douche that you have to cheat to win? That it's so important? LOL, I hope you read this Tigerpark/Akite, whatever.....you're nothing, live with that.
2/17/2017 10:34 PM
Posted by mav214 on 2/17/2017 10:34:00 PM (view original):
LOL, I have to agree with a comment from the other post about this. These two, or one, or whatever.....how pathetic can you be, to be this big of a douche that you have to cheat to win? That it's so important? LOL, I hope you read this Tigerpark/Akite, whatever.....you're nothing, live with that.
That's the root of the problem...he can live with it, because he don't find fault in it...That's the root of a lot of problems, much bigger than a sim football game
2/18/2017 7:43 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Open dialogue with Tigerpark (cont) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.