Open dialogue with Tigerpark (cont) Topic

Posted by mav214 on 2/17/2017 10:34:00 PM (view original):
LOL, I have to agree with a comment from the other post about this. These two, or one, or whatever.....how pathetic can you be, to be this big of a douche that you have to cheat to win? That it's so important? LOL, I hope you read this Tigerpark/Akite, whatever.....you're nothing, live with that.
If I'm not mistaken, that last comment from Mav, was a quote from Demi Moore to Tom Cruise in "A Few Good Men".

Only reason I know is it's probably one of my top 5 movies all time.
2/18/2017 9:54 AM
who cares...... seriously though? Let them do what they want so that in the future its even sweeter beating them.
2/18/2017 12:55 PM
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Winston Churchill
2/18/2017 12:58 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/18/2017 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mav214 on 2/17/2017 10:34:00 PM (view original):
LOL, I have to agree with a comment from the other post about this. These two, or one, or whatever.....how pathetic can you be, to be this big of a douche that you have to cheat to win? That it's so important? LOL, I hope you read this Tigerpark/Akite, whatever.....you're nothing, live with that.
If I'm not mistaken, that last comment from Mav, was a quote from Demi Moore to Tom Cruise in "A Few Good Men".

Only reason I know is it's probably one of my top 5 movies all time.
Correct you are sir. I just left out him being an ambulance chaser with a rank ;)
2/21/2017 8:15 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Open dialogue with Tigerpark (cont) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.