This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So you're trying to get him to respond? That seems like a poor life choice. Are you smoking unfiltered Camels while posting that?
2/13/2017 9:18 PM
****** Cuse blew this game against Louisville. Need a solid punch to the face to put me to sleep.

And that's the best part (or worst?) he'll respond to you no matter what you say. You could be a nice guy (not me) who is just trying to have fun and play the game and he'll respond and act like an a-hole. So you might as well roll with what he's got to offer. Which I guess is laughter? And nothing else.
2/13/2017 9:20 PM
I don't find him amusing. Neither of the coachs are amusing.
2/13/2017 9:25 PM
Well the amusing part is when people make fun of him. And then acts like a victim. Good stuff.
2/13/2017 9:31 PM
To be fair, there are a couple users who I've never seen post anything but "STFU, spud. You're a troll and an *******" which is odd because never posting anything but "STFU, spud. You're a troll and an *******" is trolling.
2/13/2017 9:33 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/13/2017 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by therewas47 on 2/13/2017 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/13/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
And, if they're already jumping on ones labeled D1, why do you think it would make it more difficult? They're already doing it.
"People are already falling off cliffs. How could removing the sign hurt"
That's relatively stupid.

Users are already trying to get players they shouldn't by your account. Why would removing labels make it worse?
Mike. You are relatively stupid if you don't get this. They've never seen HD players. Giving them an idea of skill level by having labels helps them know what players are considered good or not. Maybe it sounds simple to someone whose played and barely had any success like yourself but lots of newbies orient themselves to who is good by lots of other factors (height, high school stats, etc...) than experienced players look for.
2/13/2017 9:59 PM
That's a pretty weak insult. If you wanna measure dicks, whip it all the way out. Don't toy around with the zipper.

New users, by your account, are going after players they shouldn't. I'm a little tempted to call bullshit but I'll take your word on it. So, anyway, they're sitting there in D3. see "Projected D1" and say "Screw it. I'm going after that guy." Now, if you would be so kind, and use small words so a barely successful HD users like myself can understand, how is removing "Projected D1" going to make it worse? People are going to do what they're going to do. If you take a team with a bunch of 450 seniors and still decide to chase 550 freshman, a word, a letter and a number will not dissuade or encourage you. Now stop pretending that you're the savior of n00bs and tell us the real reason you're against dropping projected levels.
2/13/2017 10:10 PM
"Mike. You are relatively stupid if you don't get this"

Cant you really just end this there and be done with it?
2/13/2017 10:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Mike I hope you're trolling because I've already explained this to you.
2/13/2017 10:21 PM
Just tell me the real reason you don't want to remove projected levels. It's not to protect n00bs. There's another reason. Just say it.
2/13/2017 10:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/13/2017 10:10:00 PM (view original):
That's a pretty weak insult. If you wanna measure dicks, whip it all the way out. Don't toy around with the zipper.

New users, by your account, are going after players they shouldn't. I'm a little tempted to call bullshit but I'll take your word on it. So, anyway, they're sitting there in D3. see "Projected D1" and say "Screw it. I'm going after that guy." Now, if you would be so kind, and use small words so a barely successful HD users like myself can understand, how is removing "Projected D1" going to make it worse? People are going to do what they're going to do. If you take a team with a bunch of 450 seniors and still decide to chase 550 freshman, a word, a letter and a number will not dissuade or encourage you. Now stop pretending that you're the savior of n00bs and tell us the real reason you're against dropping projected levels.
Am I on the wrong side if I understand Mike's point?
2/13/2017 10:26 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/13/2017 10:22:00 PM (view original):
Just tell me the real reason you don't want to remove projected levels. It's not to protect n00bs. There's another reason. Just say it.
I've long advocated for noobs and said that changes should be made more noob friendly. For years I've said that their should be a interactive guide for new players that can be toggled off like any other setting to help new guys get a feel. I want solid changes for this game so that it can be even more competitive. That's what makes it fun. Now if you want to tout some bs conspiracy go for it. I love conspiracies. B.O.B. Spouting that the world is flat...brilliant. Stevie Wonder is blind? Bullshit. Finland is a place? Iffy at best. Mike's of the world know that they suck at the game and want what's worst for the game bc that will drive people away. They do this because that's the only way they can win...Definitely.

edit: going to bed. It should be noted that Mike just changed the subject to some crazy crap when he yet again couldn't make points.
2/13/2017 10:49 PM (edited)
This thread is officially wearing clown shoes.
2/13/2017 11:31 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.