Line Combinations Topic

ive been playing this game for years and my teams always suck. Is there something I'm missing about line combinations? How important is it to set Advanced Settings?
2/12/2017 7:55 PM
I set my lines (depending on cap) with one forward with a high d rate, one with assists (usually with low shots per game avg.), and one scorer with a high shooting pct. and decent shots per game average. For higher caps, I increase the d rating for the forward and try to pick up an assist guy who can score some goals, always keeping in mind you want your highest shooting pct. guy on your line to take the most shots per game average. That usually works well for me. Other owners love guys like Warren Young and his high shooting pct. but low shots per game average. Experiment and try to find what works best for you and the league cap.
2/13/2017 8:43 AM
Line Combinations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.