Zone positioning Topic

I treat man +0, 2-3 +2 and 3-2 -2 as the same for determining setting. Does that help?

I go 3-2 -5 all the time as well.
2/13/2017 2:26 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 2/13/2017 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Now do you see why I didn't want Mike in this thread clogging everything up? He is not a successful coach so I am not going to listen to him, his response brought the thread to a topic that I wasn't asking about (the whole 2-3=2-2-1 nonsense), and his answer was in my opinion not helpful even if I was going to listen to him, because it just says if they shoot threes go +3 (insert weird metaphor here) if they don't go -5 (insert weird metaphor here). He has now inserted insults, weird comments, and off topic posts into the thread, which is what I did not want to happen. Not trying to be a dick but even after I have blocked him I see that little banner about 20 times in every thread i look in, and I am sure they are all non-helpful, nonsense answers, that drag the thread away from what it was actually meant to be.
Yes, you are being a dick. Fess up.
2/13/2017 2:59 PM
And every damn post I made, except in response to your dickish posts, have been on topic.
2/13/2017 2:59 PM
And, FWIW, I only responded to your initial post because it was a stupid question. I assumed you didn't understand zone at all. There is no "one size fits all" that you seemed to be seeking.
2/13/2017 3:03 PM
Mike, his question was clear and solid. You answered aTotally different one. so, your immediate response and your past behaviors probably caused the negative post.

2/13/2017 3:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
DING!

Go to your corners.
2/13/2017 3:55 PM
Mike : I suggest you grab a Philly cheesesteak and a beer and watch Friends replays.
2/13/2017 4:41 PM
Mikes from Connecticut or Long Island or one of those places that thinks it's New York but isn't. They don't do Philly cheesesteaks there.
2/13/2017 5:06 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2017 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/13/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Who asked you? Every post was on topic about zone. There was no "clutter". Then he started acting like an ***.
The wrong topic though.

Zone is wrong topic? Hell, wizard17 learned something about zone in my off-topic rantings. He's got like 1000 seasons and learned something.
2/13/2017 5:10 PM
He asked about positioning, you talked about positions...
2/13/2017 6:01 PM
We should be so lucky that every thread ends up like this one.
2/13/2017 6:07 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Zone positioning Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.