coaching staff Topic

when your putting your budget together you always seem to have left over money in your coaching budget, why not create an option coaching positions for the minor leagues. after your Bench, Pitching & hitting coaches add a line that says option coach, you could use it or not , like this season I have about $600,000 left in my coaching budget, instead of that money doing nothing for me , I could hire another minor league coach for my teams. Please think about , it a little thing but I think people would enjoy it.
2/13/2017 11:22 AM
The ability to offer a player in your organization a coaching position or "official" front office position as is often done in the pro leagues would be great. It's a lottery as to whether one of your franchise greats wishes to begin a career as a coach and I feel that being able to steer him in that direction is realistic
2/15/2017 12:55 AM
How about whatever coaches money is left goes back into general fund without penalty.
2/15/2017 5:31 AM
coaching staff Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.