In one of my conferences, there is a coach that has played for 64 seasons and has a record of 157-663. Given the recent discussions of cheating and dummy accounts, should I be concerned it is a puppet account? The coach has never battled me for a recruit. But it is certainly weird he has not recruited a player for many seasons.
2/13/2017 1:39 PM
You are talking about reigny.. hes got a few more then 64 (all worlds combined) without a winning season.
2/13/2017 1:44 PM
Posted by genuvar on 2/13/2017 1:44:00 PM (view original):
You are talking about reigny.. hes got a few more then 64 (all worlds combined) without a winning season.
Any rational explanation for this?
2/13/2017 1:47 PM
He is the same way over in HBD as well with 301 seasons and a 16609-32153 career record. I think he is trying to loss.
2/13/2017 1:53 PM
My thoughts are its a developer who keeps an account to see how things are working. I know they used to do it when they interacted with us so it would make sense they do it now. Also thats a **** ton of money to spend every month and continue to lose. I wouldn't be worried about it unless he starts targeting people which he won't because he never has.
2/13/2017 1:55 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.