In case you guys haven't noticed you have a scandal going on in your fake on-line game. When are you going to update your customer base on the facts of this scandal and of your decision in regard to this scandal? You guys have been deathly silent for some 3 years or more now. It might be time to address some issues that have arisen.
2/13/2017 11:30 PM
I have been calling for calm.......but in light of the latest events.....holy sh*t! Panic!!!!!!!!
2/13/2017 11:36 PM
Posted by 2000champou on 2/13/2017 11:36:00 PM (view original):
I have been calling for calm.......but in light of the latest events.....holy sh*t! Panic!!!!!!!!
This has actually gotten to be quite hilarious and the longer it goes on the more tigerpark looks like a dirtbag. He dropped lower than dirt with the latest revelation. But yet our fearful leaders say nothing. Cat got their tounges?
2/13/2017 11:42 PM
Posted by jibe717 on 2/13/2017 11:30:00 PM (view original):
In case you guys haven't noticed you have a scandal going on in your fake on-line game. When are you going to update your customer base on the facts of this scandal and of your decision in regard to this scandal? You guys have been deathly silent for some 3 years or more now. It might be time to address some issues that have arisen.
If you want them to see this post you need to submit a ticket with a link to it...
2/13/2017 11:42 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 2/13/2017 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jibe717 on 2/13/2017 11:30:00 PM (view original):
If you want them to see this post you need to submit a ticket with a link to it...
I have submitted a ticket asking when they will discuss this scandal with us the customers. They have responded to me stating: "We are handling the issue. Thanks".

LOL
2/14/2017 8:40 AM
It seems they are going to lose more than just the ONE customer who broke the rules. By continuing with their current "verdict" several coaches have said they were leaving the game. I have played other online sim games and I love that WIS lets you have multiple accounts as most of the other games instantly delete one of your accounts, no questions asked. It is unfortunate when someone goes and breaks those rules and it is even more disappointing when the governing body won't even uphold their own rules. It is pretty sad what WIS has become. Between my waining interest in the game and this (just the lack of communication and support from WIS) I am actually contemplating taking a break as well.
2/14/2017 9:33 AM
I really urge those that are contemplating walking away to have some patience.

From messages I've received from CS, I believe the investigation is still very much open.
2/14/2017 11:12 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/14/2017 11:12:00 AM (view original):
I really urge those that are contemplating walking away to have some patience.

From messages I've received from CS, I believe the investigation is still very much open.
This
2/14/2017 4:17 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.