Collusion vs Cheating Topic

While one can obviously maintain that collusion is cheating.....I simply have one difference between the two.

Cheating requires only one person.

Collusion requires multiple persons.

I dislike cheating....but I absolutely abhor collusion. Collusion is a nasty little disease that can spread.
2/14/2017 4:46 PM
Agreed Bill. CS basically told esf today that we can all go along and collude as long as we aren't specifically targeting another owner. Well what do those tards think that collusion is but having the potential to target others? If I'm Michigan and I get Tennessee and Ohio State and Iowa or Mizzou together how do they think that would be fair to Notre Dame and Kentucky who is caught in the middle of this triangle?

To protect a cheater and a colluder, ie tigerpark, they are willing to destroy the very fabric of this game.
2/14/2017 5:59 PM
Posted by jibe717 on 2/14/2017 5:59:00 PM (view original):
Agreed Bill. CS basically told esf today that we can all go along and collude as long as we aren't specifically targeting another owner. Well what do those tards think that collusion is but having the potential to target others? If I'm Michigan and I get Tennessee and Ohio State and Iowa or Mizzou together how do they think that would be fair to Notre Dame and Kentucky who is caught in the middle of this triangle?

To protect a cheater and a colluder, ie tigerpark, they are willing to destroy the very fabric of this game.
Amen!
2/14/2017 10:21 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 2/14/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
While one can obviously maintain that collusion is cheating.....I simply have one difference between the two.

Cheating requires only one person.

Collusion requires multiple persons.

I dislike cheating....but I absolutely abhor collusion. Collusion is a nasty little disease that can spread.
Right. I didn't cheat on SNIX's mom, but I colluded on her a few times.
2/14/2017 11:59 PM
Collusion vs Cheating Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.