was a classic!
2/14/2017 5:06 PM
I saw that too.

Are you staying or moving up?
2/14/2017 10:27 PM
We scheduled each other if we stay down here.
2/14/2017 10:28 PM
Both of you move up to the NE 10 in d2. I just took a terrible team ( Southern Ct.) We can all grow together and beat each other down.
Come on . It will be fun :) (We'll have a little coffee, do a little Chronic. What could be bad ? :)
2/22/2017 6:49 PM
I think my dad moved on to his new account with bkdries. twonutsnochucks' I think that's their name.

I think I will move up as fast as possible to the top division. I think these lower divsions suck.

But I am open if you can explain to me why that division is fun or better than the others. Ill stay if you make a compelling argument.
2/22/2017 10:34 PM
Dunno bout compelling.... And every coach including you will have their preferences.
But myself , I like the easy recruiting in d2 as opposed to the much more competitive recruiting in 1AA(where 1A can dip down and take your best guys) or in 1A . Plus I like the playoff system that is not in 1A which has the bowl system.
2/23/2017 5:04 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.