Another cheating post! Topic

Naw.

Just pulling your chain.

I'm gonna go be the chrondon and roll me a fatty and chill.

I love this game.

I love it when I win.

Sucks hairy balls when I lose.

I get the enjoyment from turning em green.

And the disappointment when my yellow turns red.

How awesome is it to beat a team that has more talent because you game plan and put the players in a better position to win?

Beating an elite is better than xmas.

I don't really care too much if you guys are cheating. I will still play and enjoy myself.

I figure that the game is already un fair with elites and vision and location being as important as it is.

But I don't come here for the sole purpose of racking up wins. I come here because it's fun. Because you guys are fun. And I love college football.

I spend more time in forums than in game.

This community of simulation enthusiast... my fuking people!

If you have read this far you probably are one of us. We care too much. We take it too personal at times. We use freaking excel spreadsheets for a game! We swear revenge when someone snakes a recruit. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

It's just a game. But it's OUR game.

Thought it's an important time to remind some why we love this game.

Smoke on.
Joseph Mesplay.
2/14/2017 8:16 PM
+1 million
2/14/2017 8:19 PM
I could not agree with this more. I was reading this and initially, my first thought was "Oh ****, was I drunk and posted some **** on the forum?" I am not as good as some people at this game (Fortunately I am better than at least a couple) and I love the small victories. If only I could figure out how to gameplan and I might really love it. Oh wait, I do.... even if I cannot gameplan against good coaches for heck.
2/14/2017 8:41 PM
Let me tell ya.

Kenny Omega vs Okada...

Did you know that the greatest wrestling match of all time took place on Jan 4th 2017?

The first 10 minutes are slow and kind of build up.

But OHHH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!

These two guys put on a freaking show and really knock the snot out of each other over and over and over again. Brutal but not violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx68s57NNh0

The whole thing is long. 45 min. But it is great.
2/14/2017 9:29 PM
the 11 min mark is cool.

and 13:24

20-21 is Omega flying to the outside.

At the 22 min mark Omega Missile Drop Kick to the head of Okada is brutal.

27:20 Okada goes up top but it does not end well for him.

28:20 Omega does one of the cooler spots I have ever seen in a wrestling match.

at 31 Omega hits a vicious Powerbomb. Then 40 seconds later, hits another.

The rest of the match was a good show.
2/14/2017 10:20 PM (edited)
Did you also know that in Oregon, the Chrondon can grow up to 4 plants legally?
2/14/2017 10:14 PM
A few more things that are awesome.

Signing day! I get excited to see my guys sign. Even though they been green for a few days. I alway get in at 9am and then spend the next 7 minutes updating my page until they finally sign.

Then I get to see where I stand with my yellows!

Signing day is a great day.

Then, for the next week, I get excited for the guess ratings to come out. I always rate my class higher than Bob does (bblocking fb, running qb, blocking wr don't rate well). But I love to compare classes and conferences no matter.

One of the worst mistakes I made was leaving my Texas A&M team in Leahy. Had em top 5 as far as roster. I got burned out and started taking losses too seriously. I was more worried about the bad parts of the game when I should have focused on the parts that bring me joy.

2/15/2017 12:21 PM
Another cheating post! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.