The Thread That Would Not Die Topic

Posted by orangepace on 2/15/2017 11:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 2/14/2017 8:50:00 PM (view original):
I'm going to share this without comment.
tigerpark135
To:
bhazlewood
Received:
2/14/2017 7:59:00 PM
Subject:
list sharing- dividing up
I have never done this. What I have been doing is acceptable with in the fairplay guidlines.

People hypothesis what I must have been doing as a result of their own practices.

I would say this on the forum if I could. I am banned for 3 more days because of going off on ESF.

Once again, my practice NEVER EVER involves discussing any recruit what so ever.

WIS has told me in the past that I am well with in my right to use the recruiting practice. People are just ****** they didn't think of it first or once again they are conjuring up the wrong idea.

It would have been easy for me to explain the system to the lynch mob to clear my name but I thought about it and knew that it wasn't breaking any rules and decided that I didn't want to give away trade secrets.

Also, this will be the last season I Pay for my sons account. WIS said he could stay 1000 miles away from Michigan but I respect BK and wanted to do the right thing and eliminate any doubt. I am not the cheater that people think.

Feel free to relay to the forum. or not.
Wait, how did he go from banned for 3 days to literally posting a few hours after this message was time stamped.. This dude is a chronic liar..
admin
To:
tigerpark135
Received:
2/14/2017 7:31:00 AM
Subject:
WIS Terms of Service Violation
Your account has had its posting rights in all Owner Forums revoked for violating our posted terms of use including the following reason(s): Your actions in the Leahy Big Ten Conference Chat are not acceptable..

Because this is your first infraction, your posting rights won't be reinstated until 2/18/2017. Any further terms of service violations will result in a 14 day posting ban for this account.

If you have any questions regarding the matter, you may submit a ticket to our customer support department. If you don't agree with the decision, please be specific with your ticket details.

--Site Staff at WhatIfSports.com
2/16/2017 10:19 AM
But wait, I have an excuse for everything.
2/16/2017 10:20 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/16/2017 10:20:00 AM (view original):
But wait, I have an excuse for everything.
Wow, first time you have evidence that you didn't do something deceitful, fraudulent, misleading or untruthful. Hopefully this will be the start of a trend for you. Your choice going forward.
2/16/2017 10:24 AM
guilty until proven innocent right?
2/16/2017 10:42 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/16/2017 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Just continue to deny right?
2/16/2017 10:57 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/16/2017 10:42:00 AM (view original):
You've been given every ample opportunity to clear your name. The fact that all the questions that existed before, but are still unanswered, is on you.
2/16/2017 12:25 PM
You don't have to say, what you did,
We already know, we found out from him
2/16/2017 2:41 PM
why cant akite come out and give his side of the story. Maybe Sunday they can both be on the air together.
2/16/2017 3:18 PM
Posted by sooners_81 on 2/16/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):
why cant akite come out and give his side of the story. Maybe Sunday they can both be on the air together.
Now *that* would compel me to tune in.
2/16/2017 3:28 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/14/2017 9:35:00 PM (view original):
When multiple teams get together with the sole intent of destroying another team; you are colluding!!!

When multiple teams take notice of how each other are recruiting one way one season, and a different way the following season to save money; they are smart! They have mutual respect for each other and they want to win! And that is as much info as you are getting out of me and the ingenious system (which I would love to take credit for-but I can't) that was taught to me by people whom have been around the game a lot long than me and were obviously smarter too.
This makes you guilty of collusion. And that makes you a cheater. End of story. Its not about guilty until innocent.....this is guilt. You can try to explain your way out of it, but it having any kind of "arrangement" with other coaches regarding recruiting is collusion. It is simple. Anyone in on the same deal is also guilty of collusion.
2/16/2017 3:36 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 2/16/2017 3:28:00 PM (view original):
So... what are we talking about here?

tigerpark135 with a ventriloquist dummy in his lap?
2/16/2017 3:36 PM
Radio Host - "akite, what do you have to say about the Gridiron Dynasty accusations of cheating?"

akite - "What is Gridiron Dynasty?"
2/16/2017 4:09 PM
Posted by dawgnuts on 2/16/2017 4:09:00 PM (view original):
Radio Host - "akite, what do you have to say about the Gridiron Dynasty accusations of cheating?"

akite - "What is Gridiron Dynasty?"
Standing ovation. Brilliant Dawg.
2/16/2017 4:33 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 2/16/2017 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/14/2017 9:35:00 PM (view original):
When multiple teams get together with the sole intent of destroying another team; you are colluding!!!

When multiple teams take notice of how each other are recruiting one way one season, and a different way the following season to save money; they are smart! They have mutual respect for each other and they want to win! And that is as much info as you are getting out of me and the ingenious system (which I would love to take credit for-but I can't) that was taught to me by people whom have been around the game a lot long than me and were obviously smarter too.
This makes you guilty of collusion. And that makes you a cheater. End of story. Its not about guilty until innocent.....this is guilt. You can try to explain your way out of it, but it having any kind of "arrangement" with other coaches regarding recruiting is collusion. It is simple. Anyone in on the same deal is also guilty of collusion.
This. Seems quite easy to understand.
2/16/2017 5:14 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/16/2017 10:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by orangepace on 2/15/2017 11:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 2/14/2017 8:50:00 PM (view original):
I'm going to share this without comment.
tigerpark135
To:
bhazlewood
Received:
2/14/2017 7:59:00 PM
Subject:
list sharing- dividing up
I have never done this. What I have been doing is acceptable with in the fairplay guidlines.

People hypothesis what I must have been doing as a result of their own practices.

I would say this on the forum if I could. I am banned for 3 more days because of going off on ESF.

Once again, my practice NEVER EVER involves discussing any recruit what so ever.

WIS has told me in the past that I am well with in my right to use the recruiting practice. People are just ****** they didn't think of it first or once again they are conjuring up the wrong idea.

It would have been easy for me to explain the system to the lynch mob to clear my name but I thought about it and knew that it wasn't breaking any rules and decided that I didn't want to give away trade secrets.

Also, this will be the last season I Pay for my sons account. WIS said he could stay 1000 miles away from Michigan but I respect BK and wanted to do the right thing and eliminate any doubt. I am not the cheater that people think.

Feel free to relay to the forum. or not.
Wait, how did he go from banned for 3 days to literally posting a few hours after this message was time stamped.. This dude is a chronic liar..
admin
To:
tigerpark135
Received:
2/14/2017 7:31:00 AM
Subject:
WIS Terms of Service Violation
Your account has had its posting rights in all Owner Forums revoked for violating our posted terms of use including the following reason(s): Your actions in the Leahy Big Ten Conference Chat are not acceptable..

Because this is your first infraction, your posting rights won't be reinstated until 2/18/2017. Any further terms of service violations will result in a 14 day posting ban for this account.

If you have any questions regarding the matter, you may submit a ticket to our customer support department. If you don't agree with the decision, please be specific with your ticket details.

--Site Staff at WhatIfSports.com
Ok, I stand corrected, somewhat... It appears you didn't lie. However, the ban was lifted? I'm somewhat confused still. How were you able to win on appeal with WIS, asking for a friend...

#FreePotter
2/17/2017 2:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
The Thread That Would Not Die Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.