Old Thread with No Current Relevance Topic

Posted by ebel331 on 2/16/2017 9:06:00 PM (view original):
I don't understand why you guys are running scenarios to fit the rules. Simply don't discuss recruiting. It actually is that simple.
You can stand on your soapbox waving your arms and screaming your 'opinion' on recruiting. Apparently WIS disagrees with you, because if they did agree with you, Tiger would be long gone. There couldn't be a more egregious act of collusion performed by TP, yet he is still here.
2/16/2017 9:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm in D1AA and if a D1 all of a sudden turns one of my recruits green or even yellow many times I will PM him to see if he is balls to the wall to sign the guy or whether he has him as a handcuff in case he can't get the better recruit he is after. No sense spending money battling a D1 if he is all out to sign him. I don't consider this "collusion".
2/24/2017 2:48 PM
Other coaches have told me they do this.
2/24/2017 3:09 PM
Posted by Mofo2001 on 2/24/2017 2:49:00 PM (view original):
I'm in D1AA and if a D1 all of a sudden turns one of my recruits green or even yellow many times I will PM him to see if he is balls to the wall to sign the guy or whether he has him as a handcuff in case he can't get the better recruit he is after. No sense spending money battling a D1 if he is all out to sign him. I don't consider this "collusion".
Just because you don't consider it collusion doesn't mean that it isn't. Do other coaches respond to your site mail? I wouldn't.
2/24/2017 3:27 PM
To me that is collusion. I believe there should be no discussions about specific recruits; period.
I also don't think the amount of miles away a coach has his other team is meaningless. If he is gonna play like that he can still use one team to make life
difficult for his competitors.
No coach should be allowed to have more than one team per world. Even if the teams were different levels, I could still use a 1A team to drop down and recruit your d2 guys, and I would have plenty of $ to do it.
So 1 team per world ; period.
Of course it's uninforceable. But to me that is the ideal.
2/24/2017 4:20 PM

I don't consider this "collusion".

I consider it collusion. I would not respond to a sitemail like this.

nitros

2/24/2017 4:25 PM
I have 2 accounts.....ill admit it, i dont care lol. People instantly thought i was "Colluding" with myself. Out of nowhere i get site mails and negative responses because i have 2 teams in the same world. Even though they had no proof of anything i was still called a cheater. For what? to get told by a team that has 2 "Human" coaches that im cheating.....really slick. I had Notre Dame and KSU (not legal by fair play guidelines) so I moved to AZ to appease the hierarchy of Grid Iron *****. :)
2/24/2017 4:38 PM
What honest reason is there to spend the extra money, to have more than one team per world?
2/24/2017 6:18 PM
Posted by robust_trex on 2/24/2017 6:18:00 PM (view original):
What honest reason is there to spend the extra money, to have more than one team per world?
So just having two teams in the same world means cheating? WIS is aware of all my actions.....I've already discussed with them about the situation. I can copy and paste my support tickets if that will ease your mind?
2/24/2017 6:33 PM
I am curious and asked a question. You responded with a question, and a defensive stance without being accused or attacked. I am still curious as to why someone would pay for multiple teams in the same world. Please advise.
2/24/2017 8:44 PM
Posted by robust_trex on 2/24/2017 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I am curious and asked a question. You responded with a question, and a defensive stance without being accused or attacked. I am still curious as to why someone would pay for multiple teams in the same world. Please advise.
If you really like the world and would like to participate(in my case) in the 2 levels that you like best.
2/24/2017 8:46 PM
Thanks for honest perspective Awags.
2/24/2017 8:54 PM
Posted by robust_trex on 2/24/2017 8:44:00 PM (view original):
As I said in a recent post, I was attacked from all angles. Defending myself was my only option, I felt attacked and confused. People can be very presumptuous. "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on". Winston Churchill

Yes, I do enjoy Dobie, my original reason was to keep Kutztown with Soonerdream. Was hoping I could get over the hump with Kutztown and win a NC. Just got bored and wanted to have 2 teams in D1 and didn't want to start a new world when I had already established soonerdream in Dobie. I'm cool with the angry mob kicking me out of KSU, winning AZ's 1st CC since season 6 is a win in my book. Also fell into the best QB recruit in the Nation.. win win :)

Karma anybody?

2/24/2017 9:23 PM
cheater
2/24/2017 10:16 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
Old Thread with No Current Relevance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.