Wilkinson Hall of Fame - 1st Class Nominations Topic

Posted by husker111 on 2/28/2017 9:26:00 AM (view original):
You should post the results here. Not everyone listens to the shows.
"Gasp," that's blasphemous! I did post it on the website too. If you don't really look there either I posted the winners on the Wilk forums but on a different thread.

The first two inductees were pete_61 and bkdries
2/28/2017 9:45 AM
Thanks jag.
2/28/2017 1:22 PM
2/28/2017 4:10 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 2/18/2017 5:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tkechub on 2/18/2017 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Ddingo would be rolling over in his grave if any program but ND wasn't the ideal. Stop taking shots at me and focus on keeping your team in the top 25. I got my HOF validation years ago by Viszla, obtuse, and others. Am I pulling a Joe Paterno and paying less attention as my tenure has gone on than when I had four peated? Obviously. Is it time to give someone else a shot at the Nittany Lions? Probably. Meanwhile, try to boost your own credentials by at least getting over .500 against me and help the conference out because it's a shame that not only has the conference consistently dropped out of the top two since EZ left (HOF coach in my book) but an undefeated team can't even garner a NC bid.
Not my fault you schedule 3-4 sims in OOC and that's the only reason you have a winning record. Everybody knows that PennSt is the place to be and when you leave and I get them, if I don't at least make five NCs in my first ten seasons I will quit. Only reason ND has gone down is since CJ and op took over Ohio st they don't battle Michigan for recruits in the state of Ohio which leaves Michigan more money to com into Indiana and Illinois to battle me for recruits. I stated I think the bomber account and the norton is account is ran by op or CJ and after I brought that up op messaged me and said they were going to drop Ohio st after this season because he doesn't want his name brought into the same thing tigerpark is doing. Sounds suspicious to me.
Are you serious? Do you still think this?
3/15/2017 6:39 PM
Posted by nortonis on 3/15/2017 6:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cfbfan18 on 2/18/2017 5:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tkechub on 2/18/2017 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Ddingo would be rolling over in his grave if any program but ND wasn't the ideal. Stop taking shots at me and focus on keeping your team in the top 25. I got my HOF validation years ago by Viszla, obtuse, and others. Am I pulling a Joe Paterno and paying less attention as my tenure has gone on than when I had four peated? Obviously. Is it time to give someone else a shot at the Nittany Lions? Probably. Meanwhile, try to boost your own credentials by at least getting over .500 against me and help the conference out because it's a shame that not only has the conference consistently dropped out of the top two since EZ left (HOF coach in my book) but an undefeated team can't even garner a NC bid.
Not my fault you schedule 3-4 sims in OOC and that's the only reason you have a winning record. Everybody knows that PennSt is the place to be and when you leave and I get them, if I don't at least make five NCs in my first ten seasons I will quit. Only reason ND has gone down is since CJ and op took over Ohio st they don't battle Michigan for recruits in the state of Ohio which leaves Michigan more money to com into Indiana and Illinois to battle me for recruits. I stated I think the bomber account and the norton is account is ran by op or CJ and after I brought that up op messaged me and said they were going to drop Ohio st after this season because he doesn't want his name brought into the same thing tigerpark is doing. Sounds suspicious to me.
Are you serious? Do you still think this?
No. It's been put to bed.
3/15/2017 10:46 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Wilkinson Hall of Fame - 1st Class Nominations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.