May have already been asked! Topic

When you take over a new team and recruit only during "Part 2" for your new team, WHY do the recruits Sim recruited "Part 1" show up as being recruited by you?

What happens if I cut these guys, does the "Almighty Wizard" give me recruiting cash for them, or does the man behind the curtain give me the shaft ?
2/16/2017 5:37 AM
If they didn't sign in Period 1 and they signed with you in Period 2, then you get credit for recruiting them. If they sign with the school in period 1, then sim ai gets credit.
2/16/2017 9:55 AM
Posted by scoopdogg1 on 2/16/2017 9:55:00 AM (view original):
If they didn't sign in Period 1 and they signed with you in Period 2, then you get credit for recruiting them. If they sign with the school in period 1, then sim ai gets credit.
So I can still cut them, even though they say I recruited them?
2/16/2017 12:39 PM
Posted by wvufan76 on 2/16/2017 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by scoopdogg1 on 2/16/2017 9:55:00 AM (view original):
So I can still cut them, even though they say I recruited them?
Yes, you can cut them after they complete their first season with the team.
2/16/2017 12:45 PM
May have already been asked! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.