Attention Points, 54? Topic

Why do I have 54 AP to distribute?

Attention Points: 0/54

I thought that number would always be a multiple of 10.
2/16/2017 11:24 AM
From chapelhillne's Guide to the New HD 3.0 release post, here is the excerpt on AP reductions I contributed:

ATTENTION POINTS REDUCTIONS:
When a player signs, that teams attention points will be reduced based on the number of Opening Allocation of Attention points still available divided by the # of openings.

This means if you have 6 or less openings at the start, then you will lose 20 AP each time a recruit signs (The AP already assigned is reduced evenly among the allocated players based on their percentage of the available allocated AP).

If you have more than 6 openings, then you will lose less than 20 (ex. 8 openings but 140 AP, with first signing will lose 120/8 or 15 AP leaving you with 125 AP with 7 openings still).
2/16/2017 11:48 AM
Gotcha! Thanks!
2/16/2017 11:52 AM
Attention Points, 54? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.