Four Way Battle Topic

Posted by all2matt on 2/28/2017 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all2matt on 2/28/2017 4:44:00 PM (view original):
I unblocked u last week to see what all the nonsense was about. And it wasn't me that reported you for whatever you are saying I did. I wouldn't do that I much prefer you saying dumb things. Your kinda like trump the more you say the better the entertainment. I'd be the last one jump out and be the PC police, that in my opinion is pretty stupid, let people say all the dumb things they want, it gives us a better picture of who they are instead of some crappy sensorship.
Block me again. I'm sure it was you who cried to ADMIN. But don't worry if I'm saying something about you behind that block. I'm not.
Paranoia seems to be getting the best of you, I hope it's not affecting your coaching ability?

now again back to my question: can you teach me how to be great at HD, I'm starting up another team that's full of walkon sim recruits thats only won 6 games the previous 2 seasons (CAL pac10 wooden). I just want to make sure I don't screw things up. What's your strategy for getting top notch talent so quickly?
The key is not whining about everything that doesn't go your way. At this point, you're a 2 y/o who spilled his cereal. But, as you mature, you'll learn that life isn't always suckling at mommy's teat. The world wasn't built just for you.
2/28/2017 9:12 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/28/2017 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Law of unintended consequences.... I was hoping to talk about the merits and dangers of being the third team in and it devolved into miketalk.
Don't blame me. All was fine until the guy who doesn't even play the game joined in.
2/28/2017 9:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Law of unintended consequences.... I was hoping to talk about the merits and dangers of being the third team in and it devolved into miketalk.
Don't blame me. All was fine until the guy who doesn't even play the game joined in.
He plays the game. He has three national championships and a winning percentage of 70%. I'd say he is a good coach.
2/28/2017 9:56 PM (edited)
I'd say he's a troll and not even a good one.
2/28/2017 10:01 PM
The troll is getting upset about being trolled
2/28/2017 10:19 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 2/28/2017 9:56:00 PM (view original):
He plays the game. He has three national championships and a winning percentage of 70%. I'd say he is a good coach.
ahem its 7
2/28/2017 10:20 PM
Oh. I forgot about viva.
2/28/2017 10:30 PM
well he called it miketalk not 0nlytalk
2/28/2017 10:31 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 9:12:00 PM (view original):
I unblocked u last week to see what all the nonsense was about. And it wasn't me that reported you for whatever you are saying I did. I wouldn't do that I much prefer you saying dumb things. Your kinda like trump the more you say the better the entertainment. I'd be the last one jump out and be the PC police, that in my opinion is pretty stupid, let people say all the dumb things they want, it gives us a better picture of who they are instead of some crappy sensorship.
Block me again. I'm sure it was you who cried to ADMIN. But don't worry if I'm saying something about you behind that block. I'm not.
Paranoia seems to be getting the best of you, I hope it's not affecting your coaching ability?

now again back to my question: can you teach me how to be great at HD, I'm starting up another team that's full of walkon sim recruits thats only won 6 games the previous 2 seasons (CAL pac10 wooden). I just want to make sure I don't screw things up. What's your strategy for getting top notch talent so quickly?
The key is not whining about everything that doesn't go your way. At this point, you're a 2 y/o who spilled his cereal. But, as you mature, you'll learn that life isn't always suckling at mommy's teat. The world wasn't built just for you.
I just played in a DI natl champ game with a team built from a D+ prestige so I don't see where u see the whining, it's called winning. I've done what 3.0 is designed for, how about you? It sounds like your the one having issue with the new system not giving a notorious HD failure some wins.

So again: how about sharing your winning ways, go ahead and teach us some your tricks?
2/28/2017 10:58 PM
I still think there need to be less battles and more options. Anyways, I have yet to land a guard Worth it in all seasons at PSU. I changed my strat this season and I am caught in two battles, I had to leave one battle and I did not even go for top dogs... I went for two players that will play four years for sure and one international. The funny thing is that I have 5 schollies that I will never be able to fill.. Not whining. So once I miss again, I will just move to another team until I can get Lucky, cause it's what it's all about, being Lucky. No strat... Really none. Everything around Penn in D1 Tark is battled for.
2/28/2017 11:18 PM
"Lucky, cause it's what it's all about, being Lucky."

Well, if that's how you understand the game, you are absolutely correct.
3/1/2017 12:18 AM
Posted by all2matt on 2/28/2017 10:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 9:12:00 PM (view original):

I just played in a DI natl champ game with a team built from a D+ prestige so I don't see where u see the whining, it's called winning. I've done what 3.0 is designed for, how about you? It sounds like your the one having issue with the new system not giving a notorious HD failure some wins.

So again: how about sharing your winning ways, go ahead and teach us some your tricks?
I bet your parents are proud.

"This is Mark. He's a doctor. Here's a pic of his sister Carol. She's a student at Harvard. And, finally, here's Matt. He just played a D1 National Championship game."

"Oh, he's a basketball coach. Which school?"

"It's a sim game on the internet. He's pretty good."

Also, tell the hot chick at the bar about your HD success. She'll be really turned on.
3/1/2017 6:41 AM
Posted by zorzii on 2/28/2017 11:18:00 PM (view original):
I still think there need to be less battles and more options. Anyways, I have yet to land a guard Worth it in all seasons at PSU. I changed my strat this season and I am caught in two battles, I had to leave one battle and I did not even go for top dogs... I went for two players that will play four years for sure and one international. The funny thing is that I have 5 schollies that I will never be able to fill.. Not whining. So once I miss again, I will just move to another team until I can get Lucky, cause it's what it's all about, being Lucky. No strat... Really none. Everything around Penn in D1 Tark is battled for.
I'll put you down as "Wants game to be easier. Gives up quickly."
3/1/2017 6:42 AM
What's with you always talking about picking up chicks in a bar with HD?
3/1/2017 7:27 AM
He's projecting his own failures using HD onto matt

I guess the ladies weren't impressed by 50,000 posts
3/1/2017 7:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...21 Next ▸
Four Way Battle Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.