On the hunt for my next World Topic

Hey guys, I'm looking to join Rockne, Hayes, Camp or Bryant with my next team.

Any recommendations for conferences to join in D2 or D1AA? In Camp/Bryant, I have to start in D3, but the other two, I can start in D2/D1AA. Looking for good competition and a lively board!
2/16/2017 10:22 PM
Hayes is pretty sparse, so I don't think I'd recommend that to anyone right now. I've been thinking bout rejoining Rockne, and I'm qualified up to D1AA. I guess the time is now for that world.

I've never been in the other 2.
2/16/2017 10:29 PM
I just joined Rockne due to the schedule synergy with Wilkinson. Looks like D1A and DII are pretty well populated.
2/16/2017 10:48 PM
I just started a rebuild with Youngstown St in Rockne. Other good openings in the Gateway. Love to have you there Chetty. Just joined so not sure about the chat but we will make it a lively board.
2/17/2017 12:15 AM
You tempted me but rockne d1aa looks dead
2/17/2017 1:05 AM
GLIAC in d2 Rockne. Lively boards.
2/17/2017 1:12 AM
In Bryant D3, the Midwest Conference sure would welcome another human.
2/17/2017 11:03 AM
I'll study up tonight and make my decision.

Thanks guys!
2/17/2017 11:39 AM
You didn't list Yost, but PSAC div 2 has 5 coaches who are perennially ranked, and 1 up and comer who has jumped right into the mix. Pretty lively boards, although that aspect of the league could be better which is why I felt compelled to respond here. 3 of those aforementioned coaches are in the top 5 all time div 2 in wins, 3 have won national titles, and 1 has won several national titles recently and has established himself as top dog. Mojo isn't in the league but is a veteran of the league, is active on our boards, and fancies himself a PSAC killer(and he often is one too). Might be worth considering if you are still looking for a new place to swap punches with some competitive coaches both inside and outside the league. If not, happy trails!
2/17/2017 5:16 PM
Already in Yost - been there a few seasons and still learning the ropes;)
2/17/2017 8:32 PM
lol!!!! just looked up the coach records there in Yost. Looks like you figured the ropes out ok. :p

For some reason a team in Yost wasn't listed when I clicked on your name. (***or I just didn't scroll down far enough***). Well, our loss. Happy Trails!
2/17/2017 9:22 PM (edited)
I just joined Rockne D-III to refamiliarize myself with what D-III is like and so that I have a presence at each level in the game.
2/18/2017 3:13 PM
come join me in hayes chetty! be great to play with you again buddy!
2/18/2017 4:01 PM
Hey Bob! Thought about it, but Hayes is a bit more empty.

Would love to have you in Wilk. 55+ coaches in D1AA and I think 70 in D1.

Fun world!
2/19/2017 10:38 PM
On the hunt for my next World Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.