Is there room for another show?

I think so.

I'm putting together a show that is for us all. Not focusing too much on any single world.

Should be good.

I have it finished but I am waiting for a sitemail back from another coach before I share.

I'll give some more details soon. Like a few hours soon.
2/17/2017 12:42 AM
I'm probably going to post the link to the show in am hour or so.

I discussed some private messages and need to get the okay to share those discussions before I proceede. But I've been waiting for a response for 14 hours now...

This is my first attempt at creating audio content for this game. I was kinda nervous for the first 10 minutes or so. Don't know why.

I say the term "iI think" or "I believe" ALOT. My bad.

Also the first 55 seconds are unbearable because the introduction music is too loud. Once again, my bad.
2/17/2017 11:12 AM
Part one: talk about my show a little. Then I talk about rules, forums, collusion and all that juicy stuff.

Part two: Some recruiting talk. Then scheduling.

Part three: Game Planing and strategies. Then a little about myself.
2/17/2017 11:17 AM
Awesome! Please post the link to the recording, as I probably won't be able to attend live.
2/17/2017 11:41 AM
Looking forward to it CHRONDON84!!
2/17/2017 11:42 AM
I bet a ton of people get upset at me after part one.

I can feel it coming. Lol.
2/17/2017 12:16 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 2/17/2017 12:16:00 PM (view original):
I bet a ton of people get upset at me after part one.

I can feel it coming. Lol.
It's your show. If they get upset they can produce their own content in response. Your show your voice just be yourself.
2/17/2017 12:19 PM
Amen!
2/17/2017 12:28 PM
Enough Teasing. Put Up The Link Already! More Inappropriate Use Of Capital Letters!
2/17/2017 1:59 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.