Leaving Miles for division 1 low major Topic

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=7400 Play your senior's and freshman and let them build in rating. https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=3532347 This player is gonna transfer if you would like to keep 3/3/3/3 structure its very do able to take a walk on since the team offense is running Triangle. This team is in great shape it has led me to become the veteran and vocal point of the conference I would always enjoy that but the time has come to move on and to another program builder job UNC Wilmington or East Carolina University.
2/17/2017 2:26 AM
Alright, we all know you have a startling lack of self-awareness, but do you really have to keep hammering it in? That team would have to get a very lucky draw to make a Sweet 16 in D3. It's not a tournament team in an average D2 conference and may not be in your conference. You've never won a game in the NT. What makes you think you're ready to compete at the D1 level when you aren't remotely competitive in D2?
2/17/2017 4:15 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/17/2017 4:15:00 AM (view original):
Alright, we all know you have a startling lack of self-awareness, but do you really have to keep hammering it in? That team would have to get a very lucky draw to make a Sweet 16 in D3. It's not a tournament team in an average D2 conference and may not be in your conference. You've never won a game in the NT. What makes you think you're ready to compete at the D1 level when you aren't remotely competitive in D2?
No, I am not hammering it in? I am about to win my 100th career game. This team is a 2nd round exit, I will update this post when the season ends.
2/17/2017 4:34 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 2/17/2017 4:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/17/2017 4:15:00 AM (view original):
No, I am not hammering it in? I am about to win my 100th career game. This team is a 2nd round exit, I will update this post when the season ends.
No, that team is not making it to the 2nd round. Even if you get lucky and win your conference you'll get obliterated in the 1st round.
2/17/2017 5:37 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 2/17/2017 2:26:00 AM (view original):
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=7400 Play your senior's and freshman and let them build in rating. https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=3532347 This player is gonna transfer if you would like to keep 3/3/3/3 structure its very do able to take a walk on since the team offense is running Triangle. This team is in great shape it has led me to become the veteran and vocal point of the conference I would always enjoy that but the time has come to move on and to another program builder job UNC Wilmington or East Carolina University.
Crashing into our HD atmostphere is more nonsense from Planet Ward. Let's review several facts in light of his statements:

Fact: balancing the classes does not place a program on solid footing. Most two-year old children can arrange a dozen blocks into four groups of three separating them out by color or shape.

Fact: Ward is in his fifth season at Miles. The prestige when he started was C+. Today, you guessed it, this self-proclaimed program builder has taken the program to new heights by way of a C+ prestige.

Fact: the real veteran and program builder in the conference is one of the only two other human coaches willing to take on the challenge of facing Ward at least once a season and having to contend with the vaunted Miles program for the Southern Conference automatic bid to the NT is mbarnard02. He returned to Clark Atlanta after decades away from the team. The prestige of the program is up slightly in his fifth season. The roster features five freshmen, so predictably, this might be a down year. I place my money on Clark Atlanta as the program in good shape when set against Miles.

Fact: most schools with an RPI of 99 do not receive an invitation to the PIT, let alone the Big Dance. Even if Miles lands in the PIT, they would be an upset away from the second round of that tournament.

Fact: achieving 100 wins in a world is not a big accomplishment when it takes you just under 250 games to reach it. I am assuming that at four away, you do not need 13 tries to get those special victories under your belt. That .400 winning percentage is not the making of a D1 coach resume. Neither of your target destinations will want to waste their time even glancing at your career for consideration.

This final fact leads me to my point. Ward, do yourself and the rest of this community a favor. Take the time you spend filling the forums with nonsense and instead quietly browse it for information that will help you become a better coach. You might be able to get to win 200 before loss 300 and begin to position yourself for one of those highly sought low D1 rebuilds you desire.

Who am I kidding? Faced with facts and logic, Ward will be left with no other choice but to respond with something odd and filled with excuses for his futility in coaching. This will be yet another failed call to bring an end to the graffiti on this forum that are the musings of our very own Coach Ward.
2/17/2017 6:18 AM
lol yeah Wardo you are clueless if you think that's a tournament caliber team. But keep posting...its fun to read and laugh in the AM.
2/17/2017 6:46 AM
To qualify for any team in Div-1 you'll need a minimum of 3 appearances in the NT.
Meeting those minimum requirements will open up around 20 D-minus jobs.
2/17/2017 8:29 AM
How many human coaches are there in D2 Allen right now?
2/17/2017 12:35 PM
A thread from Ward about his success?

::grabs popcorn::
2/17/2017 12:47 PM
*Flushes toilet*
2/17/2017 2:28 PM
Posted by favre3xmvp on 2/17/2017 6:18:00 AM (view original):
Crashing into our HD atmostphere is more nonsense from Planet Ward. Let's review several facts in light of his statements:

Fact: balancing the classes does not place a program on solid footing. Most two-year old children can arrange a dozen blocks into four groups of three separating them out by color or shape.

Fact: Ward is in his fifth season at Miles. The prestige when he started was C+. Today, you guessed it, this self-proclaimed program builder has taken the program to new heights by way of a C+ prestige.

Fact: the real veteran and program builder in the conference is one of the only two other human coaches willing to take on the challenge of facing Ward at least once a season and having to contend with the vaunted Miles program for the Southern Conference automatic bid to the NT is mbarnard02. He returned to Clark Atlanta after decades away from the team. The prestige of the program is up slightly in his fifth season. The roster features five freshmen, so predictably, this might be a down year. I place my money on Clark Atlanta as the program in good shape when set against Miles.

Fact: most schools with an RPI of 99 do not receive an invitation to the PIT, let alone the Big Dance. Even if Miles lands in the PIT, they would be an upset away from the second round of that tournament.

Fact: achieving 100 wins in a world is not a big accomplishment when it takes you just under 250 games to reach it. I am assuming that at four away, you do not need 13 tries to get those special victories under your belt. That .400 winning percentage is not the making of a D1 coach resume. Neither of your target destinations will want to waste their time even glancing at your career for consideration.

This final fact leads me to my point. Ward, do yourself and the rest of this community a favor. Take the time you spend filling the forums with nonsense and instead quietly browse it for information that will help you become a better coach. You might be able to get to win 200 before loss 300 and begin to position yourself for one of those highly sought low D1 rebuilds you desire.

Who am I kidding? Faced with facts and logic, Ward will be left with no other choice but to respond with something odd and filled with excuses for his futility in coaching. This will be yet another failed call to bring an end to the graffiti on this forum that are the musings of our very own Coach Ward.
lol this was too good. but please, don't discourage him from posting. reading them have become one of my favorite hobbies.
2/17/2017 10:23 PM
Posted by MWalpole on 2/17/2017 10:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by favre3xmvp on 2/17/2017 6:18:00 AM (view original):

lol this was too good. but please, don't discourage him from posting. reading them have become one of my favorite hobbies.
For added enjoyment, could we refer you to his YouTube channel, sir?
2/17/2017 11:20 PM
Ward > Ray Babbitt
2/18/2017 1:03 AM
https://www.whatifsports.com/soccer/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?pid=936128&section=Ratings Just won my 100th game and am the number 1 seed. https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/CoachProfile/Default.aspx?uid=833675&wid=6!!! Gonna have me a beer tomorrow for sure!
2/23/2017 2:14 AM
Congrats, don't get too crazy tomorrow!
2/23/2017 2:41 AM
1234 Next ▸
Leaving Miles for division 1 low major Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.