Walk On Candidates Topic

Since you are refusing to change "Part 2" recruiting to provide sanity and realism (Not real life guys, but a realistic experience! Yeah I know you Coach at Duke, and you have offered me a Scholarship, but I will go to "St Elsewhere" in D3 because you only visited me twice, and they visited me twenty times).

Give us targeted Walk-On Players. Send us an email after recruiting ends for each opening and ask if we want a Guard, Forward, or Center to fill our roster. After "Part Two" there is plenty of time before rollover.

I just hate getting three Centers as walk-ons and nothing else. This happens almost every time!
2/17/2017 5:38 AM
While I disagree with making changes to Phase 2...at least until after the EE issue has been addressed, I wholeheartedly agree that targeted Walk-Ons would be a fantastic tweak to the game!

Another idea that someone mentioned was to have the actual unsigned D1 recruits (only who had NO interest from any other schools) act as the walk-ons for D1 squads -- D2 recruits act as walk-ons for D2 squads; D3 recruits for D3 squads, etc.

Perhaps they could combine the two ideas???
2/23/2017 11:34 PM
Posted by bfflcommish on 2/23/2017 11:34:00 PM (view original):
While I disagree with making changes to Phase 2...at least until after the EE issue has been addressed, I wholeheartedly agree that targeted Walk-Ons would be a fantastic tweak to the game!

Another idea that someone mentioned was to have the actual unsigned D1 recruits (only who had NO interest from any other schools) act as the walk-ons for D1 squads -- D2 recruits act as walk-ons for D2 squads; D3 recruits for D3 squads, etc.

Perhaps they could combine the two ideas???
I like that too!
3/23/2017 9:26 AM
Walk On Candidates Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.