Cusumano usernames Topic

There is no need to send further tickets on this issue. Cusumano55 and Cusumano3231 are verified as different people.

They are free to coach wherever they want.

As always, if there is suspicious actions during recruiting, please let us know.

Thank you.
2/17/2017 9:54 AM
Which one was beansnap?

Rockne, DIII, season 29. The aftermath of that made for a fun forum. 18-1 Loras' only loss was 28-24 to my 7-6 Texas Lutheran team, still the greatest upset in WIS history, IMO.
2/17/2017 10:21 AM
A post from WIS Support?! Is this real?!
2/17/2017 10:29 AM
Welcome WIS SUPPORT!! Hope you to see you around more often!! Any updates on the way??????
2/17/2017 10:30 AM
The cusumanos are well known to be each other. Now you will allow them to coach 250 miles apart in the same world, division and conference. So long WIS.
2/17/2017 10:36 AM
Nope I guess it's just coincidence 2 people would sign up around the same time and use the same surname as a username.. but maybe customer support is right. Maybe they are brothers? Or father and son? I can come up with a dozen reasons why this would happen.. especially if I am unaware of the history.
2/17/2017 11:19 AM
One may be Italian and the other Japanese ? Sounds Japanese .
2/17/2017 11:23 AM
A couple of years ago, one was at UCLA (and still is) and the other was at Pitt. Pitt starting to show up on recruits in California, which obviously got people's attention.
Tickets were submitted and WiS responded at first that they were separate, and then later seemed to indicate that was not the case and 'he' must abide by the 1,000 mile rule.
There was also the typical board chat slipup if I recall, where the Pitt guy was calling out people but seemingly from the UCLA perspective (or other way around).

Just pathetic really.
2/17/2017 11:42 AM
Ijole. Makes me want to go back to Hoops Dynasty or.....give up entirely and just play Omerta.
2/17/2017 11:53 AM
Interesting WIS publicly defends these usernames but not togerpark /akite. That's not a very common last name...
2/17/2017 12:03 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 2/17/2017 11:42:00 AM (view original):
A couple of years ago, one was at UCLA (and still is) and the other was at Pitt. Pitt starting to show up on recruits in California, which obviously got people's attention.
Tickets were submitted and WiS responded at first that they were separate, and then later seemed to indicate that was not the case and 'he' must abide by the 1,000 mile rule.
There was also the typical board chat slipup if I recall, where the Pitt guy was calling out people but seemingly from the UCLA perspective (or other way around).

Just pathetic really.
Your gonna have to wait tell recruiting starts and see what recruits they jump on. If the usernames are using 2 different CCs with 2 different names then WIS needs in game proof before they can do anything. Not saying they aren't cheating just I understand why they need more. If they go just off the name then father/son/brother/sister/cousin coaching set that uses the same surname would be witched hunt and banned right away. Also any coach that uses similar usernames to have 2 teams in the same world but at 2 different divisions with no intention of cheating will also be targeted for a ban.
2/17/2017 12:09 PM
Yeah it could be they are tired of it and are giving him/them enough rope to hang themselves.
2/17/2017 12:24 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 2/17/2017 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Yeah it could be they are tired of it and are giving him/them enough rope to hang themselves.
Always the best approach imo.
2/17/2017 12:27 PM
Cusumano usernames Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.