The Coffee and Chronic Hour with Chrondon84 Topic

Just finished Part 3 ep 3 . Chrondon, Thanks Man. You have become The Voice and Spirit of Enthusiasm in GD.
Having lived through most of GD ; I still remember when not only was this forum constantly filled , but every World forum was chatter filled and on top of that every Conf Forum was active.
There was advice, sharing, trash talk(Snake where are you ? :), and more.
Keep up the good work my friend !
3/5/2017 8:31 AM
Posted by chrondon84 on 3/5/2017 2:01:00 AM (view original):
I'm looking for an ST coordinator. Were at Lafayette PA. The plan is to recruit together and move up to a top program as a crew.
I was the HC at Temple for several seasons but gave up after a while. I had paid for the silver pacakge so I could have more hours and two coaches on my ID and it was pretty addicting. I was going to go back pretty recently but I was banned from the game though because huskerfan26 and I were going to coach a team together and since we were on the same IP address at the time they blocked his account, saying I could only have one. I explained the situation to an admin and they told me the only way for us both to be able to play using the same IP would be to pay and buy one of the packages and have both of us play on that. I told them that was BS because I wasn't willing to pay again, yet, if hh26 didn't like it and we didn't play much. They wouldn't budge on the issue so I told them I was going to keep my business with whatifsports then and for that I got banned by that admin lol.

Also, interesting take on passing.
3/5/2017 10:12 AM
I want to do another episode soon.

I am going to have to get a subscription to Spreaker before I do. I have almost used up all of the free time that they allow.

Then I can do longer shows without all of the separate parts and get deeper on topics that deserve more time.
3/13/2017 3:54 AM
Ran into some difficulties.

I'll get back to this as soon as i can.
3/25/2017 11:09 PM
Be well my friend .
3/26/2017 8:45 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
The Coffee and Chronic Hour with Chrondon84 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.