The Coffee and Chronic Hour with Chrondon84 Topic

Oh shiit! It's happening again.

Yesterday was USC. Today ASU.

Ran back a kick to end the half. Fml.
2/21/2017 3:11 AM (edited)
In part 3 I agree with you. The player's preferences is a total possibility. They have that feature in HD now. Players have a list of several categories and some are important to them and and some aren't. How your school fits into those preferences will help determine the outcome.
2/21/2017 9:27 AM
Tonight I think I'll do another "simulation 101".

Injuries: There is a huge missed opportunity that another game does way better than Gridiron Dynasty. A wrestling game.

"Coffee and Chronic", "Forum Snapshot", and "SoS" tonight!

If you missed previous episodes, check em out.

Each part is 15min so you can fit em in at your own convenience.

https://www.spreaker.com/show/2173663
2/21/2017 1:54 PM (edited)
Tonight's show will be delayed. Probably get to it tomorrow night.

Alek has a show tonight that I want to check out.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/9572841

"Tuesday Night Live"

2/21/2017 8:29 PM
He just published his show. Its up now. Go give it a listen!

Im working on The Coffee and Chronic Hour Ep 4 now.
2/22/2017 11:33 AM
I am really enjoying the show except for when I hear those bong hits and I can't get it passed....lmao

great job keep it up!
2/22/2017 2:38 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 2/22/2017 11:33:00 AM (view original):

Are you still doing your show tonight, if so what time?
2/22/2017 5:00 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 2/22/2017 11:33:00 AM (view original):

Big thumbs up to Alek for starting it out with The Chain. No better classic rock than that. I thought that was before Alek's time.
2/22/2017 7:07 PM
my life had lots of ups and downs till I ran out of weed, and realized I had been in a elevator for a couple of weeks .
2/22/2017 7:10 PM
Yeah its almost done. I keep checking out to do other shiit. My bad im trying to get it done.

The first two parts are all about the "True Devil and Friends" show. Those are finished and I would like to apologize to True Devil if I offended him at all. My bad. That was not my intent.

I had to respond and sometimes I get passionate or rolling and stuff just comes out. No offense to anyone.

exept you eble. you sorry sob. McPoyle RULES! I joke I joke. Your alright in my book.

As always this show is, as Alek said today, "A show for entertainment". Keep that in mind people.
2/22/2017 7:15 PM
I really hate listening to my own show. I say "you know" when you might not know. A lot. lol.
2/22/2017 7:23 PM
Hey chrondon, I took your content challenge. Not world class to say the least and not for the highest levels, but DIII Bryant content regardless. I remember when that board used to be crazy busy. Anyway, feedback appreciated and I really enjoyed your shows. I relistened to all of them today while driving. Keep it coming man, keep it coming.
2/22/2017 8:59 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 2/22/2017 7:15:00 PM (view original):
Yeah its almost done. I keep checking out to do other shiit. My bad im trying to get it done.

The first two parts are all about the "True Devil and Friends" show. Those are finished and I would like to apologize to True Devil if I offended him at all. My bad. That was not my intent.

I had to respond and sometimes I get passionate or rolling and stuff just comes out. No offense to anyone.

exept you eble. you sorry sob. McPoyle RULES! I joke I joke. Your alright in my book.

As always this show is, as Alek said today, "A show for entertainment". Keep that in mind people.
I'll wait to dive into deeply tell I hear what you say. There is nothing wrong with having a different point of view or disagreeing with someone. In my opinion an individual can sway more people to their side with facts and information as apposed to attacking an someone or taking shots at them over their opinion. I'm all for using humor in an argument, I do it in my podcast, but their is a fine line between arguing a point and attacking.

I'm interested to see what is said and I will respond after I listen.
2/22/2017 9:30 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 2/22/2017 9:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chrondon84 on 2/22/2017 7:15:00 PM (view original):

I'll wait to dive into deeply tell I hear what you say. There is nothing wrong with having a different point of view or disagreeing with someone. In my opinion an individual can sway more people to their side with facts and information as apposed to attacking an someone or taking shots at them over their opinion. I'm all for using humor in an argument, I do it in my podcast, but their is a fine line between arguing a point and attacking.

I'm interested to see what is said and I will respond after I listen.
2/22/2017 10:45 PM
Yo. episode 4 is finally up and published. Have fun guys.

https://www.spreaker.com/show/2173663
2/22/2017 10:45 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
The Coffee and Chronic Hour with Chrondon84 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.