The Coffee and Chronic Hour with Chrondon84 Topic

https://www.spreaker.com/show/2173663

Heres the link to the first episode.

I am pretty sure with the amount of backlash I will receive, episode two will come soon.

Also the first 55 seconds of part one is really bad because of the music volume. You dont really miss much.

Remember people, questions and comments below! Try to be civil. lol.
2/17/2017 2:46 PM (edited)
It says log into your account. What Account ?
2/17/2017 2:41 PM
https://www.spreaker.com/show/2173663
2/17/2017 2:42 PM
His link is slightly different as the show owner
2/17/2017 2:43 PM
Thanks a bunch man.
2/17/2017 2:45 PM
Toke it up man, roll us up a big fat one
2/17/2017 3:06 PM
Enjoyed it... Thanks for putting in the work...... How about sending some of your home gardening produce out to your listeners? LOL... You would have the most subscribers of anyone on the Net, and some unusual show concepts offered for sure.... Look forward to hearing more......T-Rex
2/17/2017 3:09 PM
When I was a kid I had a job that fly me around the country.

Before I would leave I would send myself a can of Folgers coffee, with a bag of green at the bottom of the coffee. Id glue the foil seal back on, the one that is under the plastic lid. Then send it to my destination.

When we would get there I would always have some coffee and chronic.

You need to do that when you travel to the mid west, or to the east coast.

2/17/2017 3:24 PM
Good stuff. Did you consider doing a live segment?
2/17/2017 4:29 PM
Chrondon: You make a very enjoyable radio host.
And mostly, I agree with your views. Which doesn't hurt in my enjoyment of the show.
Talk on !
2/17/2017 4:32 PM
Posted by genuvar on 2/17/2017 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Good stuff. Did you consider doing a live segment?
Yes eventually. I want to get a little more comfortable first.

We'll see.

2/17/2017 8:29 PM
Good job !
2/17/2017 9:09 PM
Great job Chrondon!
2/17/2017 10:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 2/18/2017 12:46:00 AM (view original):
Good show, it will be interesting to hear what content you have as this progresses while covering all of the worlds.

As far as the multiple IDs in the same world. I agree with most of your points. There will always be coaches who are manipulating the system and being dishonest. I will say that keeping the IDs at different levels and at the 1000 mile, required radius does make breaking the rules a lot more difficult. When you're trying to find talent at Portland State and trying to fend off all of the elites and another BCS schools around you at Louisville, you don't have the time or money at either place to "aid" the other program. Not to mention I haven't yet lost complete faith in the GD community and I do believe that most coaches are honest or don't have bad intentions.

I think you should schedule elites at a non-elite. If you're in a rebuild or mid major I don't think it is wise. I also don't think you need to load them up but I think scheduling 1-2 at an established team is good. You want a shot at a national championship? You have to beat the best. Plus your comment about elites should play elites, that only works so well. Some elites/coaches have a very hard filling schedules because people are "afraid" or not in a position to compete with them. Also, if elites only played elites... GL to any other school at ever getting into a national title.
Thanks!

Lots of coaches agree with you. I have messages saying so.

I'll tell you why I don't on the next show. Should be fun.
2/18/2017 1:04 AM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
The Coffee and Chronic Hour with Chrondon84 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.