What happens if? Topic

What happens if you promise let's say 25 minutes, then later you promise 10 minutes? Does the higher promise get canceled? Does the recruit say F-U?
2/17/2017 2:29 PM
If you promise minutes, the next time you promise minutes you remove that promise. You'd need to make a third promise in order to have it show back up. It would then act as the only promise, but I don't know if the original would have a negative impact.
2/19/2017 1:00 AM
I seem to recall seble talking about this during beta and saying that if you go from a lower minutes promise to a higher one, you get the full benefit of the higher promise. If you go from a higher one down to a lower one, not only do you lose the difference (from 25 down to 10), but you also don't get the full effect you would have had if you'd simply given the 10 minute promise to begin. But that's just based off what I remember from beta...I'd defer to others with younger brains than myself if they remember the conversation/explanation differently.
2/19/2017 3:39 AM
What happens if? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.