Which SS would you go with Topic

I'm having a little bit a tough time picking my SS for this season. I have one that has excellent Range, Accuracy, and Arm but the glove is a small issue. I have another that is stronger in the glove by 6 points, but weaker in all other areas. Who would you pick....

Player Profile: Brayan Conway - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

or

Player Profile: Giomar Matos - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

And yes I know they can't hit themselves out of a wet paper bag, however, I'm looking for defence first from this position.
2/17/2017 4:22 PM
Conway. He'll get some plus plays to make up for the extra errors. Matos won't get plus plays and will get negatives.
2/17/2017 4:31 PM
Agree with mike. You won't get much better then Conway when it comes to SS if you factor in plus plays, minimal -, minimal errors and hitting potential.

Matos is the kind of guy I want on the bench. Can play any position, can pinch run and will give you some offence against lefties.
2/17/2017 4:34 PM
Conway
2/20/2017 1:07 PM
Conway... Stern.
2/20/2017 2:25 PM
sploosh
2/20/2017 3:00 PM
Which SS would you go with Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.