Ruined this game Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
On the other hand, plenty think the previous version was crap and are playing now since that abomination is gone.

I quit in 2006 and returned when WifS gave me a credit to try out the new version. In my 3rd season now and will be starting my 2nd team in March(Lander, Peach Belt, Rupp). In addition, 11 of us came from a HBD world, 10 have stuck and at least 5 have, or will have, a 2nd team.

Just an opposing viewpoint.
2/18/2017 6:27 AM
This would be an example of a thread that is not constructive. Breto - bring some suggestions to the other threads that were started.

Mike - thanks for bringing over that crew of people. I know you get a lot of flack on the forums, and your tone isn't always the best at all, but if you brought over folks that are interested in staying in the game, that really helps.

I'm glad we don't have 2.0 anymore. 3.0 is still flawed though and needs to be tweaked. A fix to phase 2 of recruiting would alleviate a lot of people's frustrations, because it's not good right now.

2/18/2017 9:34 AM
Ruined this game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.