Totally new recruiting idea Topic

Fair enough, sorry. It isn't rocket science.
(1) Lots of times, especially if you have been good at avoiding battles, you have recruiting resources to spare, more so in the upper divisions. If you can move them around and pull them back with impunity, you can block opponent's recruiting efforts. This is even in the absence of cheating.
(2) tigerpark and akite are two accounts working together. One is the main account, and he/they use the second account to bedevil opponents of the main account during recruiting. Being able to block a recruits "scheduling slots" as chapel proposes would really appeal to that kind of cheater.

My bigger point would just be that it is a lot of programming resources to put into a game for little return.
2/19/2017 1:38 PM
I actually agree for once with spud on this. You don't have anything else to do with your recruiting resources once you've signed your guys and since there is no carryover, might as well start screwing other people. I could see coaches doing this.
2/19/2017 3:15 PM
Posted by mbriese on 2/19/2017 12:39:00 AM (view original):
That was kind of the system in the last EA NCAA Football game. I like this idea a lot.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm actually playing in an online dynasty still. Would rather play NCAA than Madden at this point.
2/19/2017 3:16 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 2/19/2017 3:15:00 PM (view original):
I actually agree for once with spud on this. You don't have anything else to do with your recruiting resources once you've signed your guys and since there is no carryover, might as well start screwing other people. I could see coaches doing this.
Good point. Perhaps, once you fill your openings, you can no longer schedule recruits. I do also see the point of it being way more time consuming and a job to program. It would be better to fix some things with 3.0, but I really like the idea. Would add a lot more strategy to recruiting.
2/19/2017 3:28 PM
That will complicate the game. Keep it simple.

I am here for fun not as a way of life.

Fix the bugs first before considering ways to push out more coaches.
3/4/2017 3:52 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
Totally new recruiting idea Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.