Last night I had a player jump from #50 'On the Fence' to #16 'Likely Going'!

I've had guys move plenty on the draft board throughout a season. Had a guy go from not on the board to start all the way into the 20's by the end of the season.

BUT I've never had a guy rocket up the list like that in 1 night. Usually I see a 5 spot increase or so at most.

Anyone else have someone do something like this before?
2/18/2017 3:09 PM
What player and team?
2/18/2017 3:14 PM
my UCLA team Reynaldo Flores
2/18/2017 4:01 PM
I've seen it plenty of times. Usually it's with a guy going up 1 in rebounding and it changes what position the guy is best projected for. That's my theory atleast.
2/18/2017 6:54 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 2/18/2017 4:01:00 PM (view original):
my UCLA team Reynaldo Flores
Interesting. He made the jump in between the nonconference schedule and the in-conference schedule. UCLA dropped from #3 to #8 from the 1st game to the 10th game, so that couldn't be it. With that big of a jump, I can't imagine the draft board changes from game to game. I never really paid that much attention to it to be honest. Only thing I could think of is the fact that he has three 100 ratings. Or did the 7 point gain in perimeter make that much of a difference? If that's the case, I might actually consider putting his perimeter back to 0 minutes of practice time, so you don't lose him after this season.
2/18/2017 7:45 PM
I think skinzfan used an excellent example and perhaps we can take a deeper look into how and why players leave early for the NBA.
2/19/2017 1:30 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.