Pioneer Football League Challange Topic

We would like to challenge your conference in season 118.

Scheduling would take place next season.

Right now we have 6 teams in our league. Im not sure how many of them are going to be locks to participate.

I sent out an invitation to the Ivy League but they dont seem too interested. Only Penn (#1, returning National Champion) showed any interest at all.

If you are interested and you have other coaches in your league that are interested in a Conference Showdown, come and sign up here on this forum.

Im thinking that if multiple conferences sign up we could pair them by prestige (ill determine that some way, with some input from yall) and have a kind of pool play each season. Four conferences per group. After every four seasons, conferences would be relegated or promoted to other groups, based on the 4 seasons performance in the Conference Showdown.

Just an idea. We have a whole season to figure this out.
2/18/2017 3:25 PM
I'll do it. MO State. Warner. Gateway Conference
2/24/2017 2:38 PM
Nice! I'll add you to the list. I'm gonna work more on this in the coming weeks.

I'll send out sitemail soon.
2/24/2017 3:11 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.