Should WIS periodically "reset" worlds? Topic

I like Pete's idea. I am not interested in a pro job in this environment, but I bet others would be.
2/23/2017 3:16 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 2/20/2017 5:46:00 PM (view original):
Perhaps open a new world and then announce in six months 2-3 worlds will be deactivated. If you coach in one of the worlds being deactivated you can immediately switch over to d2. This gives you a head start on the race to elite programs.

Just st a thought and it has flaws but it's probably the most non offensive idea I can see.
I doubt that WIS is going to do something this big, but never say never. They seem to have over-expanded and wound up with too many worlds and too few humans. If they did want to do something big, I hope they consider this idea. Sure a lot of guys would complain, but your idea would work well for anyone who wanted to be constructive about it.
2/23/2017 10:10 PM
◂ Prev 123
Should WIS periodically "reset" worlds? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.