GUESS vs WIS - D1A Topic

BH- You should have been a gold miner. If you mined gold as efficiently as you do data you would make Bill Gates look like a homeless guy.
2/19/2017 8:50 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 2/19/2017 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ebel331 on 2/19/2017 7:51:00 PM (view original):
i may have asked you this already, but can you pull data on which coaches have most outperformed their GUESS rank?

of course, i ask only because i think it will show beneficial for me.

... until you've built your team. It's pretty easy to outperform, by a ton, when you've got the #70 GUESS talent. Not so much when you've got the #4 talent.
Good point. But I have a few trophies and don't remember having the #4 talent. There's probably an adjusted metric that shows EBEL OWNS!
2/19/2017 8:52 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 2/19/2017 8:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ebel331 on 2/19/2017 7:51:00 PM (view original):
i may have asked you this already, but can you pull data on which coaches have most outperformed their GUESS rank?

of course, i ask only because i think it will show beneficial for me.

The data is available, certainly. I'm just not sure how much work it would take to get to it. I did almost all of this work by hand, it took a few hours and that's only going back 10 seasons.

Let me think on it a bit, see if there's a way to automate it.
Definitely don't spend hours on it. I don't do what you do so I don't realize how much work goes into it. Your contributions are much appreciated, sir.

Do you still have your Childrens Miracle Network dontation page up? I don't see it. If so, post the link

2/19/2017 8:56 PM
The fundraising event is closed - although I'm sure they will be opening a campaign for 2017 soon.
2/19/2017 11:17 PM
◂ Prev 12
GUESS vs WIS - D1A Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.