Posted by tribewriter on 2/23/2017 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Hey Bob, really nice work. My only suggestion is on the appearance of the drop-down menu for the top 25 lists. It is not readily apparent that a drop-down menu exists in that top left corner. Perhaps some sort of tab or graphic that lets the reader know there is something going on in that corner other than subhead text. As for the content, it's great.

Did you ever modify the player rating formulas based on the user feedback you received?
I'll see what we can do there. Maybe a down arrow image?

Player ratings are unchanged. WIS still hasn't gotten back to me on the questions I had (big shock, I know). I'll probably re-visit them formulas before bringing all of the changes over to the main site.
2/23/2017 1:08 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 2/23/2017 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by aegsm76 on 2/23/2017 12:26:00 PM (view original):
The OL rankings in Rockne for Oklahoma and Tenn are not sorted correctly.
Texas is sorted correctly, so not sure if it needs worried about, just wanted to bring it to your attention.
As I said in the original message, only the most recent Warner season has the correct settings.
I don't read the instructions when I am putting something together, either.
At least until I can't get it to work.
Sorry, Bob!
2/24/2017 5:07 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.