Old question: CV's vs AI schools Topic

Posted by spcbuzzard on 2/21/2017 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nitros on 2/21/2017 11:52:00 AM (view original):

It is possible they will still sign with you even when still considering the simai school, depends how far ahead you are.

Ebel: Do you have personal experience with this? My impression was opposite simply because they keep putting in effort each cycle, although I have never drawn out the process. I either knock them off or move on.

nitros

I've done it, not by choice. Blow all my money and still battling with a sim into signings. My guess is that I was far enough ahead that he didn't have time to catch up but I was never far enough ahead to knock him off.
I've had that same experience. To my memory this is the first time I've lost when there was only 1 AI. I had run short of money and was doing what another poster suggested, making phone calls every cycle. Didn't work this time.
2/21/2017 2:58 PM
Last Cycle I got a lineman that I could not turn green by sending 4 phone calls on the last cycle just my experiance.
2/21/2017 3:48 PM
◂ Prev 12
Old question: CV's vs AI schools Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.