Leahy, Gateway Conference, Season 129 Topic

Leahy, Gateway Conference, Season 129

Non-conference play has finished and its time to see what the Gateway conference will bring to Leahy this season. Only human controlled teams will be discussed in this post, and my posts moving forward.

#3 Western Kentucky-(blaines). Following up a horrible recruiting class (compared to the rest of his recruiting classes at WKU), blaines finished up his non-conference play undefeated. Only playing 3 humans this season, WKU should represent the north when the season comes to an end. In his 10th season, blaines has seen 5 conference titles in the past 5 seasons. Already winning against #4 Austin Peay, this season looks well in hand.

Youngstown State-(SchoolyMe). In his first season at Youngstown State, SchoolyMe had a great recruiting class (GUESS reports ranked #18) and his only loss in non-conference play was to #22 Tennessee Tech. Ranked at #34 and having 5 humans on the schedule should bring them a decent SOS when the season comes to a close. In a conference dominated by WKU, Youngstown State will have something to say over the next few seasons.

#18 Northern Iowa-(dmac1213). In his first year, the recruiting season was horrible. But the depth of the team has got him past non-conference play. Only losing to #2 Central Connecticut, and then facing #2 WKU in conference play, dmac1213 should represent the south in the Gateway conference. As the season moves on, having a lot of recruiting funds leftover, and a good record to end the season, the future looks bright for Northern Iowa.

Missouri State-(ecwalker). Coming off a hard 1st season at MSU, ecwalker would like to rebound this season with an experienced offense. Having a GUESS reports recruiting ranking in the triple digits for the last 2 seasons will not help. Anything can happen though, only time will tell if this school will hold on top their coach.

Feel free to add on, I’ll be doing a mid-season recap too.
2/21/2017 9:35 AM
Nice job!!
2/21/2017 9:37 AM
thanks, for this, dmac. Good stuff
2/28/2017 5:06 PM
oh, and i was ****** when I didnt get the Northern Iowa job... YSU was my safety school, lol
2/28/2017 5:07 PM
Leahy, Gateway Conference, Season 129 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.