This is a bit off topic-- which is strange for me.. but here we go

Me and the Chrondon84 are looking to host an online franchise in Madden 17 (PS4) and you all are invited.

Whats it about: We love simulating games, managing rosters, setting up gameplans, that type of stuff. After sitemailing back and forth after one of his shows we came up with the idea to do an online franchise in madden. Like any of these things its always better to have more people so we have decided to open the invitation to anyone that wants to join in.

Whats required:
  • a PS4
  • Madden 17
  • internet connection
  • a love of sports simulations

Hows it going to work:
  • Players will be the owner/coach of a current NFL team. The only teams that will be selected are those rated at the bottom of the rankings-- we want to rebuild these teams over the seasons.
  • Some of the teams that will be available will be: Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers, New York Jets.
  • We are only doing the roster management and gameplan setup parts of the game. The actual games will be simulated by the computer.
  • We will be trying to simulate a few games every night (the minimum will be established before we start)
What do I need to do:
  • Sitemail me or Chrondon84 or both
  • Respond in this topic

Well that summarizes the basic idea. If you have any questions or have ideas or whatever go ahead and post them. I'm sure we will get more stuff hammered out when everything starts.
2/22/2017 6:20 PM
Sounds interesting, you have my attention
2/22/2017 6:56 PM

Is this a clapping hand or a thumbs up? I think its thumbs.

Anywho, this is why I had you do this. Way better than what I would have came up with.

Hats off to you kind sir.
2/22/2017 7:00 PM
This is awesome. I don't play madden anymore but highly recommended if you do to get involved with this!
2/22/2017 10:01 PM
TD you should go get madden just so you can join us
2/22/2017 11:34 PM
Man I would love to but with a 1 year old I really have to keep my video games to a select few. For Honor just came out and I'm playing that with the small amount of free time I have. Then I may not play anything tell the next MLB the Show comes out. Also still finishing FF15.
2/22/2017 11:36 PM
MLB the Show is the awesome.

Sunny Catfish , left handed Starting Pitcher. Got through like 7 or 8 MLB seasons with him.
2/22/2017 11:59 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 2/22/2017 11:59:00 PM (view original):
MLB the Show is the awesome.

Sunny Catfish , left handed Starting Pitcher. Got through like 7 or 8 MLB seasons with him.
+1000
2/23/2017 12:06 AM
Alright genuvar, looks like it's just you and me.

You want to start sometime this weekend?
2/24/2017 5:41 AM
I used to play Tons of Madden. Used to buy every new season. But that was with a Sega Genesis. Passed many a happy hour with Madden and a beer.
Have Fun Guys .
2/24/2017 6:03 AM
Lsusaint sent me a sitemail and huskerfan said he was interested but I haven't heard anything since.
2/24/2017 10:22 AM
I say we give people till the end of today.

Remember this isnt going to be about how good you are at Madden.. we are simulating the games. It will be about how well you can build a roster in Madden.

Like chrondon said-- its going to be like GD in Madden. Something fun to do that we do at our own pace outside of this wonderful game.
2/24/2017 11:29 AM
I can wait as long as it takes.

The game is fun. I encourage you all to join if you can.
2/24/2017 3:13 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.