"On the fence" on Draft Board Topic

Forgive my laziness for not searching the forums but is there a % on whether a player leaves when he is on the fence. What variables are considered?
Tia.
2/22/2017 10:42 PM
To piggyback on your question, there used to be a hidden rating to determine a players likelihood of leaving early for the NBA. This was only discoverable by using the rarely utilized psychology evaluation, an old option during recruiting that has long since been removed. Is this rating still attached to each player but now completely hidden, or would every player have the same odds of leaving early given identical situations?
2/22/2017 11:13 PM
in my experience, the ratings on the draft board reflect skillz

status on that board can evolve during the season as players improve at different rates

whether a player with a given status on the draft board actually goes EE is further affected by how deep the team goes in postseason (a little) and may be affected (a little) by All American status

iI think on the fence means roughly 50-50 chance

2/23/2017 7:06 AM
I concur with fd.
Dont think those words have an exact percentage... the draft position combined with length of your tourney run combined with an increasing chance they go the older they are is what decides. No one knows exact percentage chance.
2/23/2017 8:54 AM
"On the fence" on Draft Board Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.