WTF is this about Topic

The only way to be sure is to reach very high without anyone else higher than medium. It is possible to do if you pick your battles judiciously. If you decide to go "all in" on a recruit who is being heavily recruited by another human you might lose. If you can't handle that happening...find a different recruit. I definitely have some beefs about HD3 recruiting, but this isn't one of them.
2/24/2017 3:48 AM
losing a guy when the odds are that you will win is very frustrating -

like, I knew I had two EEs likely to go, carefully planned ahead, opened a couple of guys in the first session, committed as much effort as I could in the 2nd session to the one with rather weak competition - a B1 low DI vs my A+....got t 63% chance - but it came up that the 37 percent happened.

Frustrating

You have to accept and enjoy that in the new game
2/24/2017 5:18 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
mbriese, don't worry, I don't even hear the background noise like that childish ****.
2/24/2017 2:36 PM
I missed that post by thewizard... pretty funny.
2/24/2017 2:52 PM
Posted by mbriese on 2/24/2017 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 2/24/2017 1:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by CoachSpud on 2/23/2017 8:52:00 PM (view original):
"Hey, I just lost a recruit. Unfair! The game is broken. Refund!"

Riiiiight...
I bet your parents felt that way.
I know Spud probably wasn't hurt by this, but still, you're an *******. Make your point in the argument or don't post - this **** is childish. You won't get any respect posting comments like this.
I though Spuds comment was uncalled for , and he was being an AS*Hole. I chalked it up. I accept that I was not in the chat enough to know that although I was Very High a sim with High and a lower percentage could still beat me for the recruit.
3/23/2017 1:00 PM
And I was remiss in assuming guys read the forums before posting about things already much-discussed. Now I see that wasn't the case with the OP, that the original post was genuine if misguided outrage, and I apologize for making light of it.
3/23/2017 6:54 PM
◂ Prev 12
WTF is this about Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.